• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I thought I would introduce myself..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought I would introduce myself..

Hi there my name is foxee ( internet name as you can see), I have been a union officer for USDAW for 11 years and was also a victim of domestic violence both of the physical and mental variety for 14 years, have been free from the shackles of that life for 9 years now after taking the dip**** to court on two occasions concurrently and achieving two non molestation orders and occupancy orders so have experience in that field and know only too well esp having young children, the mental and physical impact that it has on everybody's lives. I am also a campaigner for women's rights in the workplace as well as a champion for the "freedom from fear" campaign which is run by the union. Anyway now I know that this forum exists I will be popping in from time to time to say hi

Many Thanks

Foxee
    Tags: None

Re: I thought I would introduce myself..

Hi Foxee and welcome to our small area, at the moment its not that busy, but whenever anyone posts, any assistance you can give will be much appreciated.

Comment

Re: I thought I would introduce myself..

OH absolutely , I will pop in from time to time anyway X:tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X