• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Application to Stike Out PPI claim what next???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application to Stike Out PPI claim what next???

Hope someone can help please i am getting a little nervous and fear i couldincur more costs if my case gets struck out.

Quick outline:

Car purchased in Jan 2005 from Yes Car credit, my first car and loan, i wastold several times that i needed to take out the insurances to purchase the car.

I sent letters in 2009 which got refused and again in 2011 again beingrefused.

Went through MCOL, a few more letters sent to Irwin Mitchell requesting the commissions paid but i was refused any of this and told i am not entitled to thatinformation.

I now have a a application notice to strike out claim with a witness statement from a Paralegal from Irwin Mitchell reasons being CPR 3.4 (2) (a)and /or (b).

They also state that it is more than 6 years from the accrual of action.

It also states i should have to play the defendant’s costs???

I am due to give birth next week and the court case is 28th of August.

How i do respond to the claims made in the Application notice and witness statement?

Not sure what to do next??

I wouldn't mind seeking some professional advice(don't mind paying) so it doesn't get struck out on a technicality or something i have missed as i am certainly no professional!!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    Tags: None

Re: Application to Stike Out PPI claim what next???

Hi,

Could you send full details to me in a PM, please, so that I can get a better idea of what grounds Irwin Mitchell have for strike-out. Please also be aware that Yes had their OFT consumer credit licences revoked, or they surrendered them, or had appeals against revocation thrown out or withdrawn. It may come to the point that seeking advice from a legal professional is the best way forward.

BB
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X