• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortgage Express

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mortgage Express

[QUOTE=Diana M;686917]
    Originally posted by Darrenj1210 View Post

Can you provide a little more information about your situation.

This isn't the first time I've heard about the Mortgage Express acting in a heavy-handed way and not always lawfully either.

Di
    I was out of work for a while through losing my license I went into arrears of £456 less than 2 months I phoned mx up and asked for payment plan they refused and passed property to Lpa receiver who did not pick any money off tenant I got letter off bank say I owed £1600 I phoned Tenant she said they were horrible to her and told her I'd lost house when they got rent to high figure they turned off boiler she informed me she was leaving she Blaims me she is a sick pensioner I phoned mx and payed £955 and said could I pay the arrears off the next day and I have got new Tennant but they fused and said they were selling they have got it back off lpa I was told by solicitor to write them letter saying I'm taking it back because it's unfair and illegal they had the property bordered up in metal and in estate agent the next day for £10.000 less that I owe

Comment

Is there anyone living in the property at the moment?

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
        Is there anyone living in the property at the moment?

Di
        No I gave him tennant agreement and they changed locks

Comment

Originally posted by Surinder View Post
          why dont we all take out a class action against Mortgage Express?
          Did you take out class action because I'm having trouble

Comment

Hi Did anybody get anywhere with Mortgage Express. I have a Buy to Let issue that they have been horrendous dealing with. They will not extend my term and have tried to repossess. I spent 3 years trying t speak to them and submitted so many complaints. Any ideas of any Solicitors who can help me with this debacle?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X