Thread: Bank Smart - Consumer Complaints Division

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Bank Smart - Consumer Complaints Division

A letter addressed to hubby today from the above company in Subject line!!

Yet another claims company!

They do not have the name of the loan lender of whom supposed to have mis sold, and nor do we recognise the amounts, and besides, the bigger reclaims we have already successful dealt with.

Here goes...........

Lender - A Broker
    Amount - £56000
    Estimated Max: Refund Amount: £16800

Dear Mr

We have been asked to write to you regarding the loan application you made for £56000, which we have been informed is likely to have included Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) in the region of £16800. If you have not already done so you may register your claims(s) for a refund of any PPI that was included with this loan application, as well as with other loans including further interest and compensation where the policy has been mis sold.

................and so on.
    They have also enclosed a form to sign and send in any documentation in regards of the loan.

It also states, if you have any queries before returning the form please email the Consumer Complaints Support Team at refunds@bank-smart.co.uk call us on 0844 272 0144, or write to us at the above address.

For your information folks, if you want to check anything out with the business, the address is:
    Bank Smart
    Consumer Complaints Division.
    71-75 Shelton St, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ

More info at the small print at the bottom of the letter states:
    Bank-Smart is a trading name of Symmetric Systems Limited.
    Regulated by the MOJ in respect of regulated management activities.

Its never ending!!! Do not use them or any other CMC'S!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Bank Smart - Consumer Complaints Division

I received one of those letters to the other day...all a scam....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i was the same,but stupidly after a cold call and documents recieved from july last year ,i cancelled because of lack of feedback,,,i have asked them to provide t and c and work done on my behalf,,,they havent done this yet but here we go £240 they demand from me if not paid in 7 days adebt collection firm will be used £10 £75 court action at £150 stat interest and all costs and fees including the court fees they have a signed doc from me but vlooks nothing likle t and c or have they sent me any paperwork....sound pretty threatening to me,,,,,all i can say is stay away from this missleading people as the grief is not worth it iv heard back from ministry of justice and citizens advise are taking over all mail,,,failing that you may have to get a solicitor

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone who has any documentary evidences of the way Bank Smart are acting and want me to take this up with the MOJ at our neet meeting in a few weeks time please PM me.
    Please note that any advice given by me is from my own personal experiences and knowledge.

My site name is after General Tutts who who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Business Search The search results listed below include the name of the business or individual, the county in which the business is located, the sectors in which it trades, and its Authorisation Status.
    The search results list does not display trading names but you can see these by positioning the cursor over a business name.
    Please be aware that authorised businesses can use similar or even identical trading names – if you want to be certain that a business that you are dealing with is authorised, ask for their Authorisation Number.
    Your search found 2 businesses. Click on a business name to view its Authorisation Number and the address of its principal place of business.
    This list was last updated on 04/08/2012.

Business Name County Sector Authorisation Status Status Date
    RBC Money Ltd Greater Manchester Financial products/services, Per... Authorisation Surrendered 10/08/2011
    Symmetric Systems Ltd Cornwall Financial products/services, Per... Authorised Business 30/05/2007
    Business Name County Sector Authorisation Status Status Date

County
    Greater Manchester

Authorisation Status - IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Depending on your search criteria the search results will return businesses with different authorisation statuses. The descriptions below explain the meaning of each status.
    Only businesses that have been authorised by the Ministry of Justice are legally allowed to provide regulated claims management services.
    Authorisation does not mean that a business recommended or endorsed by the Ministry of Justice.

• Authorised business – the business is currently authorised by the Regulator to provide regulated claims management services.
    • Authorisation suspended – the business has been authorised by the Regulator but its authorisation is currently suspended. The business is not currently authorised to provide regulated services. If the suspension is removed, the business will be listed as an authorised business again.
    • Authorisation cancelled – the business has been authorised by the Regulator but its authoristion has been cancelled. The business is not authorised to provide regulated services.
    • Authorisation surrendered – the business has been authorised by the Regulator but has surrendered its authorisation. The business is not authorised to provide regulated services.

Consumers who have an agreement with a claims management business that has had its authorisation suspended or cancelled should read our Consumer Factsheet – suspended or cancelled business

The links are not opening for me on here and my copy and pastefunction is not working either, but Symmetricic Sytems Ltd is still authorised and does include Bank Smart you will find this on the MOJ web site under authorised business, type in Bank Smart and you will get this link which I cannot seem to open for you or copy and paste. However there is another company called RBC Money Ltd which has a business name of RBC Banksmart their auithorisation is cancelled.
    Last edited by TUTTSI; 4th August 2012 at 13:31:PM. Reason: added
    Please note that any advice given by me is from my own personal experiences and knowledge.

My site name is after General Tutts who who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TUTTSI View Post
    Anyone who has any documentary evidences of the way Bank Smart are acting and want me to take this up with the MOJ at our neet meeting in a few weeks time please PM me.
    i wish i did im in the middle of trying,,,, iv sent £10 cheque to syymetric systems ltd uder the data protection act as they instructed for info and sent me a signed authority form,,,which looks like the back page of a t & c,,,the small print sais i agree to this although charges were never explained but after trawling the net i found them,,,,but dont know what terms and conditions i agreed to,,,thers a few going about which they change,mines is10.6p i cant access them with my log on details on there site...iv written several letters last few have been recorded they have invioced me for interm costs{cancellation-conformed e mail] as they put it i have two threatening letters of debt collection agencies and court proceedings if invioce not paid this was for £240 which has never been explained or can i find on any documentation{ON line} not that theve sent me,,their holding me to ! signature,,after much sole searching and sleepless nights with the worry of it all iv decided to pay money due....which i had to borrow...but the sad thing is i know now im in a trap...they will charge for every account looked into £99 +vat,even though iv signed for 1 account to be looked into .£50000 morgage they said I would be entitled to approx £16000 iv went to cab,which thier taking over all more correspondance and ivwritten to moj theve sent back letter saying there looking into the case,, iv complained to ombusman,, went watchdog,and newspaper now ..iv phoned claims managment regulator also my bank head office to make them aware of these people,,,iv put a block on them approaching my bank or any correspondance,,as they will charge me for the pleasure,, and once payment of £240 goes through they have advised me to cancell account,as they sound like a company with scrupulous motions {no kidding}they BS when on my account to date have thanked me for payment.....{ on 03 08 2012} and at status are currently reviewing the claim to ensure all available refunds have been made,....please notify any settlements that have been made......more money for them i would think...i will keep you posted on the recievership of this documents,,,if they arrive,,,,& letters by me and they still havent or any proof of any work carried out on m,y behalf......my next step is a solicitor to get this very missleading company of my back...im sure 1 day every one caught in this predicament will smile once this cmc is brought to some sort of justice for in my eyes the worst buisness iv ever had the missfortune of answering a phone to...wish id left it to my 3year old to answer........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Colin,

I have been fighting these unscruperlous CMC's since I was first phoned about 4 years ago. The CMC in question told me pacifically I had £3k to come back from a mortgage company that I had been with. Of course they just plucked a figure out of thin air, got a name of mortgage lender which we had been with but I worked it out they had got this information from data that was stolen from Loans.co.uk could never prove that this is where the info came from. I never took them up on their offer thankfully as this company also have scammed absolutely many thousands of people with lies.

Keep in touch and if you get any joy let me know withn the SAR paperwork. If you don't get a response in the 40+2 days then a complaint to the ICO I believe as their data controller will be in big trouble.

I will also advise our people at the MOJ your story + others as best I can with the information that you have given me but may need more details from you for them to actually look into your case directly. You can PM me any personal details and any reference that you have at Bank Smart.

Quote Originally Posted by colin a View Post
    i wish i did im in the middle of trying,,,, iv sent £10 cheque to syymetric systems ltd uder the data protection act as they instructed for info and sent me a signed authority form,,,which looks like the back page of a t & c,,,the small print sais i agree to this although charges were never explained but after trawling the net i found them,,,,but dont know what terms and conditions i agreed to,,,thers a few going about which they change,mines is10.6p i cant access them with my log on details on there site...iv written several letters last few have been recorded they have invioced me for interm costs{cancellation-conformed e mail] as they put it i have two threatening letters of debt collection agencies and court proceedings if invioce not paid this was for £240 which has never been explained or can i find on any documentation{ON line} not that theve sent me,,their holding me to ! signature,,after much sole searching and sleepless nights with the worry of it all iv decided to pay money due....which i had to borrow...but the sad thing is i know now im in a trap...they will charge for every account looked into £99 +vat,even though iv signed for 1 account to be looked into .£50000 morgage they said I would be entitled to approx £16000 iv went to cab,which thier taking over all more correspondance and ivwritten to moj theve sent back letter saying there looking into the case,, iv complained to ombusman,, went watchdog,and newspaper now ..iv phoned claims managment regulator also my bank head office to make them aware of these people,,,iv put a block on them approaching my bank or any correspondance,,as they will charge me for the pleasure,, and once payment of £240 goes through they have advised me to cancell account,as they sound like a company with scrupulous motions {no kidding}they BS when on my account to date have thanked me for payment.....{ on 03 08 2012} and at status are currently reviewing the claim to ensure all available refunds have been made,....please notify any settlements that have been made......more money for them i would think...i will keep you posted on the recievership of this documents,,,if they arrive,,,,& letters by me and they still havent or any proof of any work carried out on m,y behalf......my next step is a solicitor to get this very missleading company of my back...im sure 1 day every one caught in this predicament will smile once this cmc is brought to some sort of justice for in my eyes the worst buisness iv ever had the missfortune of answering a phone to...wish id left it to my 3year old to answer........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes we got another of these letters too.