• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Supreme Court action Durkin v HFC / PC World

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Court action Durkin v HFC / PC World

Hi,

It seems the government will soon have no option but to legislate against immoral bankers.

I've been fighting for justice for 13 years now.

The extortion/blackmail tactics involving defaults has been the main issue. Fraud too. PC World creating a false account on behalf of HFC.

I've had a lot of support from CAG and have managed to secure a legal team through the Law Works charity.

I've seen plenty of things wrong with the legal system, particularly in Scotland and I've had to borrow huge amounts of money to try and overcome them.

I've witnessed what appears to be corruption in Scotland's highest court and am now turning to the UK Supreme Court to straighten matters out.

The appeal is due to be submitted in September and I still need to find £10K to ensure this happens.

The team is confident. The case is a "no-brainer". Very worrying that the Scottish were unable to deliver justice (although the Aberdeen sherriff gave it a go, failing badly in fairly basic maths)

I'm unable to borrow any more money because of the defaults that have followed on from the original wrongful one 13 years ago. The Supreme Court discretionary exemption team don't consider this. The government refuses to help too. (Legal Aid refused despite 2 of 3 external reporters saying it should be granted). It seems the bankers are being well protected.

Does anyone know about a fund from which folk can borrow to finalise cases such as mine? Are there any investors that are interested in earning 8% per year? (judicial rate). I'd actually be happy to pay 1% per month.

Here's a petition that I set up. It has a link to an article on my case.

http://www.gopetition.com/petition/43459.html

Thanks for listening,

Rico.
    Last edited by Amethyst; 17th January 2014, 08:59:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: Supreme Court action v HFC

A warm welcome to you Rico.

Your case is hugely significant in the consumer industry. I have read your case in great detail and am relying heavily upon it for a case I am involved in against Lloyds.

Have you set up a 'donate' page so people can help out?

I look forward to getting to know you better.

Cel x
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X