• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ocean Finance / EPF /Hamilton Insurance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocean Finance / EPF /Hamilton Insurance

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...aim-PPI/page23

Folks I intend to raise this properly tomorrow, but to initiate the thread I wanted to acknowledge the thread of Di30 , who has given me renewed vigour to fight to reclaim PPI and proved with the support of others and even when you think it could be a lost cause you continue to pursue till you get a satisfactory outcome.

at the end of that thread I have put a brief resume as to where I am with things , but as intimated I need all my paperwork to hand to really start the ball rolling.

Any help you good folks can give would be very much appreciated.

Will be on tomorrow evening I hope

Best regards

Happiness

PS what is a tag for ?
    Tags: None

Re: Ocean Finance / EPF /Hamilton Insurance

Hi there

Thank you for posting up the thread ready, hopefully we can see what's what in good time here.

With mine, it appeared that it was not the broker who added the actual PPI to the application, but it was added by the lender Endeavour Personal Finance (EPF), I finally got hold of all the evidence I required to prove this to them, when they eventually admitted it, Okay it did take some time as you know, but got there in the end.
    I was not letting this go, it was complex, and we worked through it.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X