• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

alliance and leicester address to write to regarding ppi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alliance and leicester address to write to regarding ppi

I have had loans with alliance and leicester however I was led to believe that this bank was contacting customers who have been misold I was over the phone i was told if i didnt take out the insurance I could not have the loans. however after searching high and low for my paperwork I have been unable to find the loan aggreements . Can anyone help please
    Tags: None

Re: alliance and leicester address to write to regarding ppi

Hi and welcome

I'm sure another bank/business are dealing with A&L ppi complaints now, unless someone know different on this, but if you contact the Financial ombudsman service (FOS), customer free phone number line, they should be able to clarify.
    http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...complaints.htm

You can try tracking down account numbers by checking old banking statements, or if you do online banking and still with the same bank where you paid the loan monthly repayments, the account number is generally enclosed next to the name of lender and the monthly amount you were paying of the loan by direct debit.
    Or if you call into the local bank they may be able to check this out for you.

Comment

Alliance & Leister
      Carlton Park
      Narborough
      Leicestershire
      LE19 0AL

Cheers Brian

Comment

thankyou Brian

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X