Thread: alliance and leicester address to write to regarding ppi

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default alliance and leicester address to write to regarding ppi

I have had loans with alliance and leicester however I was led to believe that this bank was contacting customers who have been misold I was over the phone i was told if i didnt take out the insurance I could not have the loans. however after searching high and low for my paperwork I have been unable to find the loan aggreements . Can anyone help please

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: alliance and leicester address to write to regarding ppi

Hi and welcome

I'm sure another bank/business are dealing with A&L ppi complaints now, unless someone know different on this, but if you contact the Financial ombudsman service (FOS), customer free phone number line, they should be able to clarify.
    http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...complaints.htm

You can try tracking down account numbers by checking old banking statements, or if you do online banking and still with the same bank where you paid the loan monthly repayments, the account number is generally enclosed next to the name of lender and the monthly amount you were paying of the loan by direct debit.
    Or if you call into the local bank they may be able to check this out for you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Alliance & Leister
    Carlton Park
    Narborough
    Leicestershire
    LE19 0AL

Cheers Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thankyou Brian

Similar Threads

1. Alliance and Leicester CCJ and Santander
    By Red83 in forum DEBT, Debt Collection Agencies & Debt/Claims Management Companies
    Replies: 13
    : 10th December 2010, 14:10:PM
  2. Alliance & Leicester Letters
    By Amethyst in forum Banks Charges complaints with Financial Ombudsman or Banks - next steps
    Replies: 9
    : 2nd February 2010, 17:54:PM
  3. Alliance & leicester
    By Roadrunner in forum Alliance and Leicester
    Replies: 3
    : 11th November 2009, 12:49:PM
  4. Q&A: Alliance & Leicester takeover
    By Legal Beagles in forum Press RSS Feeds
    Replies: 0
    : 14th July 2008, 13:40:PM
  5. Alliance & Leicester: what the analysts say
    By Legal Beagles in forum Press RSS Feeds