• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

big brother and don't usually watch it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big brother and don't usually watch it

Now I am not a fan of Big Brother at all but am compelled to watch it this year as one of Mr M's old mates is in this (please when it comes to it All let Benedict stay in) One of the housemates was an obnoxious odious little man and no one liked him as he was sneaky two faced and trouble, little did we know until last night GUESS WHAT HE DOES FOR A LIVING yUP hE IS A BAILIFF ROFL. Chris james from luton works and certificated for equita Boy oh boy when he is out imagine him knocking on someones door and being told "This is The debtor you have 1 minute to leave the house" don;t think he is going to have much luck anymore as a bailiff laughing stock me thinks and he is up for eviction friday,
    sigpic
    Tags: None

Re: big brother and don't usually watch it

Lets hope he gets pelted with rotten fruit, veg and animal poo as he leaves the house, ****** !

Comment

Or after what he did to our ben (drew on his back) had girly body lotion sprayed in his face
      sigpic

Comment

hmm wouldnt it be amusing if on eviction night, a group of security gaurds arrived in suits, dark glasses, and clipboards banging on the door saying GET OUT OR I'LL HAVE YOU ARRESTED, YOUR KIDS TAKEN OFF YOU AND BREAK THE DOOR DOWN!

Comment

I would love to be there eviction night but too far away where i used to live we just had to take a quick drive now its a couole of hours, would love to stand in the crowd and hurl abuse at him Bailiffs are all so odious, Watch it tonight and see, he is the cocky blond flabby effeminate sounding one

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/reality...entences-ever/
          sigpic

Comment

sounds like the majority of baillifs!! msl:

hope they put a clamp on his car and charge him chrissknows how much to unclamp it, then say they had a levy and they took his kids bikes NAAAAAAAAAAAASTY bugger i know!

Comment

some other bailiff must have levied and took his personality as he seems devoid of it "evil2"
              sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X