• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

a triumph for legal beagles!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a triumph for legal beagles!!

I have literally just gotten off the phone to the dreaded Atlantic, the main reason I joined LB to begin with, and :high5::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::high5:!!!!

The woman admitted that the problem should have been sorted 3 years ago, that Atlantic had added £400 to my bill without ever billing it to me, and that my figures were correct so they had no right to block the transfer of the move to British Gas on my electric !

As a result, the remaining sum of £45 on my gas has been wiped and im now a happy BG customer, and the debt left on my electricity is now £100 which is right for my reckoning on my own mathmatics of the debt!
    3 YEARS and im finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! That debt is finally done I'm so happy I could cry.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for being the listening ears to my rant against them, and for offering hugs and advice when it got too much.. and now im closing cos im being ridiculous and there is no need to be tearful

Happy happy HAPPY puff!!!

Much love <3
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X