• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

county court papers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• county court papers

hi everyonei am seeking advice on court papers i received from northampton county court, claimant is arrowe global guernsey limited, its signed by there solicitor a bryan carter..particulars of claim are for an agreement which is now due and payable..that i agreed to pay monthly instalments under account number xxxxxxxxxxxxxx..but have failed to do so. i suspect arrowe global is a dca..to which i have never signed any agreement with them , nor have i entered into any correspondance with....id appreciate how to play this now .thanx
    Tags: None

Re: county court papers

have a nose

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ce-PLEASE-HELP!

Comment

hi...am i right in thinking i should send bryan carter a cpr 31.14 request???? also do i also send the acknowledgemet letter to the court?..i have heard something about an embarrassed defence option? would this be a worthy route to take do you think? thanx again ..

Comment

do not do an emarassed defence, it is pointless at this moment in time

send carter a cpr 31.14 request and acknowledge the claim

carter uses northamphton bulk on on the claim for their should be a password for you to logg on to acknowledge the claim

Comment

yes there is an online option to acknowledge the claim..ive done a letter to carter requesting a cpr 31.14..cant post till wednesday now tho as of bank hols..i think i need to get the letter registered..so do i just wait for his reply then .

Comment

please stick to this one thread though, starting more threads on the same subject,
            the advice will just get lost

regards

Comment

legal issues-compilation.pdf

Have a read of this. A bit jumbled up but most of what you need is there. If after reading several times you are confused maybe you need a pro.

M1

Comment

just received response from bryan carter regarding cpr31.14...hes acknowledged my letter and considers the seven days i gave him to be unreasonable..hes said he requires a further 28 days to obtain the relavant agreement..do ihave to agree to this ? whats my next move ?thanx pigletnhs

Comment

You don't have to but it'll look better for the judge if you do.

You could ask Carter how he signed the particulars of claim (a statement of truth) indicating you didn't comply with the terms of agreement if he doesn't have it. A guess perhaps ? Not allowed, sir.

M1

Comment

thanx for advice, ive posted letter asking him that?...should i ask the court also???

Comment

I wouldn't have sent a letter to anyone. I'd have dropped it casually in to a conversation when asking when i'd expect compliance. You might also want to consider an unless order (see pdf i posted before) which actually takes ages but puts the pressure on them.

M1

Comment

hi everyone, bryan carter has still not sent me a copy of any such agreement which i requested in june, hes had longer than the 28 day extension i permitted him. whats my next move ? .thanx

Comment

Personally I would have thought "do nowt" let them contact you, the more time they leave it the better off you are

Comment

When was your defence supposed to be in ?

Did you agree a 28 day extension with him and then, as defendant, inform the court ? (as per the cpr)

Have you checked with the court that they haven't entered a summary judgment because you failed to follow the rules ?

M1

Comment

yes i did agreefor a 28 day extension....i informed the court at the time.i have not checked to see if he has entered a summary judjement.? how would i go about this??? do i just contact northampton cc?/ thanx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X