• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

'Ello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Ello

Hi all, just stopping by to say hi, been a long time over the shoulder reader but decided to join in to try and get some help for myself, my partner messimoo has been here a while and has had some great advice (yes those who know Mr M I am he), anyhoo, will be in and out with the wife
    sigpic
    Tags: None

Re: 'Ello

Hi and welcome to you, Mr. M !!!

Well, at least you won't have to do all that cross-dressing stuff now. You can be yourself !!!

However, I hear you look fetching in an apron and marigolds !!! :billk:

Comment

you behave you grumpy ape or I will set the wife on you
      sigpic

Comment

Hello Mr M and welcome

its nice to read from you both now

Gruffalo behave, you know it a pink pinny!!

Comment

I do so solemnly swear to behave henceforth. I'm just not gonna specify exactly HOW I'll behave...

Comment

after spending just a few hours with you last night I am sure anything you spew out will be taken with a pinch of salt, and maybe some pepper too
            sigpic

Comment

LOL - and so it should. You have the measure of me, sir !!!

Comment

on a serious note tho, thanks for everything last night, really helped us feel a little bit more human than we were
                sigpic

Comment

Glad it did, mate. Like I said - all credit to Puff - who spotted M's despair. And credit to Celestine, who has a similar ongoing case.

Comment

Hi emdee.

Now Bill.....Shadowcat's watching you!

Comment

Yeah, OK., then.

BESTEST behaviour it is.

For now.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X