• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello! First Post County Court Mind Mayhem - but saturday nights Party Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! First Post County Court Mind Mayhem - but saturday nights Party Night

Hello! My first post …[its about County Court papers Quandary and debt] but just 'doesn't seem right on a Saturday night' ... so this is a quick Hello to say I'd rather be posting music videos like some others here and wondering if I'll get a Hello back.

Thanks Amethyst for welcome Message

I noticed that there were some seemingly desperate calls for help here on forum the other day re court papers and it looked like there was no response so it would be great to know where to put my post and if there are any listening ears out there?

Situation is regards receiving court papers re defaulted (under 5 K) overdraft AFTER I had sent SAR for info to be able to 'set off' with any acknowledged unfair Bank Charges.
    I can acknowledge part of their claim but I am unable fill out the counter claim section because of the information I need, they have. They do not have to give this to me until 40 days whereas I have to complete court papers within 14 days... actually by end of this week!

That cannot be fair that they jumped he gun in response to my SAR, I smell trickery afoot :beagle::beagle:but more to the point its the strength of my legal position I do not know and I really don’t want to be prematurely put on the CCJ charging order-forced sale trail … that thought shakes me up to the core!

Thanks for reading

Leaway ... wish I had more of that! ...

I will break free of the Minds Mayhem I create, those images of impending doom that I frighten myself with. I have no room for them right now and let them pass …
    Last edited by Leeway; 23rd April 2012, 06:50:AM. Reason: spelling
    Tags: None

Re: Hello! First Post County Court Mind Mayhem - but saturday nights Party Night

Hi Leeway, welcome to Legal Beagles.

Some replies on t'other thread http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...164#post261164
    Last edited by charitynjw; 22nd April 2012, 06:55:AM.
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Re: Hello! First Post County Court Mind Mayhem - but saturday nights Party Night

Thanks Charity
      Yes all the action is on the other thread link above ...

If anybody gets a 404 page not available message like I was always getting (if your trying to open link in a new window by right clicking first)... it works fine if you dont bother highlighting link first, or just make sure you select 'copy link location' not just 'copy' ... I just learned something.

Leeway
      Mind Break Out Sig' :_thedoctor__by_GuyF I will break free of the Minds Mayhem I create, those images of impending doom to frighten myself with. I'll say 'thanks thought for your warning' and let them pass, next! a nice one please!
      Last edited by Leeway; 23rd April 2012, 06:44:AM. Reason: edit for clarity

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X