• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

letter from anglian water say i owe £1639.48

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: letter from anglian water say i owe £1639.48

my internet is running like a dead dog too hun... might be your provider is ugrading the lines.

Comment

Dear Puffrose

I am going through remedies and deciding on what i am going to try first
      about old fashioned cure, which sounds yummy by the way, what is a posset ?
      does it mean make a mixture ?

if your busy its not urgent
      i am just interested

bambisoloved

Comment

Posset is an old english word meaning Comforter.

its an old old remedy i think its cornish if im not mistaken, but Mum H knows them all!!

Comment

I went to the citizans advice centre about this 5 year old Anglian Water bill. The first person i saw said i should fight it because how do i know its my bill and why have they been sending reminder letters and a their intention to take me to court to my old address when they knew i had moved. The only letter i get is to my present address is a County Court Judgment letter telling me what options they have to get their money back. The next appointment i have with CAB has a differant view on how to deal with this and advises me to fill out an application for assistance to pay the bill. Each time i see a differant person the plan changes.
          I have contacted the Community Legal Advice Centre in my area and asked for a call back to see if they can help.
          I feel so let down by the CAB because my appointments were three weeks apart and this has wasted so much time
          The first CAB person i saw had left so i couldnt ask for her.
          Do you think i am doing the right thing ?

bambisoloved

Comment

Bambi - what has happened with this Bill. Spotted this thread cos we have another very strange Anglian case going on xxx

Hope you're well?

Cel xx
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi - re AW getting this court order - this certainly sounds like it can be thrown out straight away under the Court Procedure Rules:
              (3) Where a claimant has reason to believe that the address of the defendant referred to in entries 1, 2 or 3 in the table in paragraph (2) is an address at which the defendant no longer resides or carries on business, the claimant must take reasonable steps to ascertain the address of the defendant’s current residence or place of business (‘current address’).

(4) Where, having taken the reasonable steps required by paragraph (3), the claimant –
              (a) ascertains the defendant’s current address, the claim form must be served at that address; or

(b) is unable to ascertain the defendant’s current address, the claimant must consider whether there is –
              (i) an alternative place where; or

(ii) an alternative method by which,

service may be effected.

(5) If, under paragraph (4)(b), there is such a place where or a method by which service may be effected, the claimant must make an application under rule 6.15.

If AW had the current address to send the judgement to, this should have been used for everything from the start in order to comply. This appears to me to be the case but I am not a legal person, just been struggling with AW myself. If anyone has any thoughts on this aspect?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X