• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Consortium Reclaim -cold Calls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Consortium Reclaim -cold Calls

DG, 0179388603 -
    0179388XXX : who owns the phone number 0179388XXX ?[IMG]linkscanner://unknown.gif/[/IMG]

www.kimatel.com/number/179/388/ - United StatesCached
    You +1'd this publicly. Undo
    ... owns the phone number 0179388602 ?0179388602; who owns the phone number 0179388603 ?0179388603; who owns the phone number 0179388604 ?

01793427805 - is definately telemarketing calls.

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
    Two missed calls today,
    01793427805 and 0179388603
    A search came up with a firm called Premier Finance for the first, no informtion on the second but as the codes match they must be the same.Appear to be CMC Not going to call them back

Comment

This is the response I received from the Director of Credit Clear Services he still did not give me his name lol.

I am happy to clarify your query.
      I am posting on here because I am sole Director of Credit Clear Services Ltd. - We are based in Poole, Dorset.

Not to be confused with a company set up this year called : Claim Credit Services Ltd, who are a new Claims Company offering financial review to consumers, but I understand this company is based in Wales.

We are not connected : with either Consortium or Claim Credit Services. The Companies have not shared Directors or addressesat any time.

If you go on Companies house website and do a webcheck on the company name it will confirm who is who.

As previously said "Credit Clear Services" are not customer facing, so we dont cold call, we dont even have clients, we simply process claims cases to settlement for other Claims Companies.

We have not recevied any formal notice, but as far as we know Consortium have stopped trading.

My Response
      So what is happening with all the claims you were processing with for Consortium and possibly Lifestyle Claims? is there any chance that some claims might come to fruition and what will happen to any monies received on behalf of clients for any of the companies which have now gone into administration?

Lets now see what he responds with.
      Last edited by TUTTSI; 13th November 2012, 10:23:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
        DG, 0179388603 -
        0179388XXX : who owns the phone number 0179388XXX ?[IMG]linkscanner://unknown.gif/[/IMG]

www.kimatel.com/number/179/388/ - United StatesCached
        You +1'd this publicly. Undo
        ... owns the phone number 0179388602 ?0179388602; who owns the phone number 0179388603 ?0179388603; who owns the phone number 0179388604 ?

01793427805 - is definately telemarketing calls.
        Ok I knew that by why twice are they the same people?
        Not going to ring it to find out!
        Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Consortium Reclaim have surrendered their MOJ authorisation.

https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/...y=-1&status=-1

So, only Lifestyle Money to go then.

Comment

Why did it take Consortium so long to surrender and why did the MOJ not close them down ages ago they were fully aware of what was going on.

Originally posted by EXC View Post
            Consortium Reclaim have surrendered their MOJ authorisation.

https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/...y=-1&status=-1

So, only Lifestyle Money to go then.

Comment

These seem to be questions we are asking an awful lot recently.
              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Consortium Reclaim have gone into liquidation, the following link has details of the liquidators, contact them if CR still have your money! If you paid by Credit Card you can do a chargeback under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Google it to get all the info you need.

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigat...aves-debt.html

Comment

Thanks Galetea, we had already posted that information on this thread already on 10/11/12.

Comment

Oh I'm sorry Serves me right for reading too quickly. Missed the important bit! Hope anyone claiming back has success.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X