• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello Peeps.. Just saying Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Peeps.. Just saying Hello

Hi folks,
    Just a quick hello

Currently Running a sort of Campaign on Mis Sold PPI,

In a fight with GE over this and at court with this one, Judge has alocated to Fast Track stating that claim is not suitable for Small Claims Track..

Well the fight will Continue for now anyway..

Ian

Hi Reidnet and welcome to Beagles !! Yes, it looks like you will have some interesting tales to tell shortly. I hope all goes well with your claim.

Comment

Hiya Reid

lovely to see you here

speak soon

Ame
      xxx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Reidnet

Honoured to have you here, you are very welcome.

We'd love to hear more about your PPI claim, a dedicated PPI forum is not far away.

Glad to see you

xx C xx
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi Reid and very good to see you

Good to have the pleasure of a tv star on board, and one with knowledge as well!!

GE are wimps, you'll be fine xx

Comment

Welcome Reid
            good to see you here

xxx Scarlet

Comment

Hi Reidnet,

Hello and enjoy your stay, as im sure you will.

mistie

Comment

Hi reidnet good to have you here, the PPI section wouldnt be the same without you.

Zena

Comment

Hiya Reidy,

Welcome to the forum.

Good luck with the claim, keep us posted.

Bestest wishes,
                  Hod,Liam........
                  Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Reidnet View Post
                    Hi folks,
                    Just a quick hello

Currently Running a sort of Campaign on Mis Sold PPI,

In a fight with GE over this and at court with this one, Judge has alocated to Fast Track stating that claim is not suitable for Small Claims Track..

Well the fight will Continue for now anyway..

Ian

Hello Reidnet,

Can you please turn on your Private messgae facility so that I can process your forum application.
                    Go into your options panel and accept PMs from others and mods, etc.

Thanks,

SB
                    Copy of Law book from Amazon..£19.95, Refund Request stamp..32p, LBA stamp..also 32p, Court fees..£750.00,
                    The look on the bank's barrister's face, when they lost the '£25k Mother-of-all unfair charges' cases...(plus his £8k+ of costs)... Priceless!

The legal bit: My views are based on a post-grad law degree and a relative who's a QC and supports the aims of those who wish to address imbalances in Law. But, I accept no liability for any outcome as a result of anyone invoking any of my advice - clarify your own personal stuation with an insured solicitor.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X