• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HFC PPI Claim where HFC purged all their data whilst complaint ongoing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HFC PPI Claim where HFC purged all their data whilst complaint ongoing.

Does anyone else have experience where they have complained either to HFC directly or where they have complained to the FOS about an HFC claim where HFC purged their systems whilst the complaint was still ongoing. I have three with the FOS and HFC are rigidly sticking to the fact that they cannot investigate the claim due to the fact that they do not have any information regarding the loans as this was purged even though the purging from their systems occurred after the complaint started, and also given the fact that they were able to provide full information from their call-centre at the outset of the complaint. It woudl be really interesting to hear from anyone who has had any experience of this type of situation and particularly where the FOS were involved as to what the outcome was or may be.
    Tags: None

Re: HFC PPI Claim where HFC purged all their data whilst complaint ongoing.

Hi Steve

I've not long had a successful reclaim via HFC, but again a different situation to yours.
    My lender who was Endeavour Personal Finance (HFC) fully run by HFC now, although they have always been a part of this business, and the broker was Click Loans, but in my case it was the lender Endeavour (HFC) who finally admitted selling the PPI and not the broker, so it was HFC then paid out.

Mine was taken out in 2004, but they did hold my details from when the loan was taken out.

I take it you have already and obviously tried requesting a SAR from their Data dept?

If you have and they are not complying, maybe the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) can help perhaps.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X