• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Favourite Christmas song?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favourite Christmas song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltiY-BqvOIU

Comment

Ah yes sol another classic!
      My hubby's fave that one :okay:

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iY4Tom6-wM

Comment

That sent shivers down my spine!
          Loved it

Sally x
          P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
          life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
          Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

cheers Sal, they`re a great band, they`ve got a few christmasy themed cds out

Comment

No vid but a great song nonetheless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdGDutF1n9Q

Comment

oops, already posted lol
                Last edited by Solowka; 22nd December 2007, 07:57:AM. Reason: amnesia

Comment

Well all the christmas songs on my one CD are above, has anyone made an anti christmas song??
                  If so who has, cos I want a copy!!

Comment

Ooooh yes I forgot about my dad's Phil Spectre album, my fave off that wuld be I Saw Mommy....

Another great Xmas song is the Pogues/Kirsty Macall's Fairytale of New York.

Comment

Originally posted by Nattie View Post
                      Well all the christmas songs on my one CD are above, has anyone made an anti christmas song??
                      If so who has, cos I want a copy!!
                      Do you not like christmas Nat?

Sally xx

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

I love it like a whole in the head!!

Comment

Christmas is a great time - going through a bit of tough stuff at the moment, so not feeling it this year, but I love christmas usually,

sally xx

Comment

Thank God Its Christmas--Freddie Mercury

& Thanks to Amethyst for showing how to post a video!---(Doubleclick on l/h arrow)

Turbo

Last edited by Turboman; 23rd December 2007, 22:15:PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

not the full tune, but best i could find...ignore the vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxyMnI9v_zo

Comment

And for those who recognise the tune and are racking their brains to remember where they have heard it

Also for Ame ( Greg Lake )

Appropriate video too for anyone with family serving overseas
                                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X