• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HELP!!! - 3 Mobile Returned Phone with Missing Parts after Repair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!! - 3 Mobile Returned Phone with Missing Parts after Repair

Hi

I am in the middle of a 24 month 3 mobile contract with a Nokia C9.

5th November - The phone had a charging issue and was sent for repairs repairs with the battery, back cover and charger (they needed all this because it was a charging issue) and was told it would take 7-10 days.

19th November - I collected the phone but the 3 accessories mentioned earlier were missing. The store guys said their policy was not to take these these sorts of accessories so put me on the phone to customer services. They said the engineer failed to log the accessories but promised the missing pieces would be dispatched by courier on Monday, 21st November, and would reach my house no later than 1 day later.

26th November - Nothing had arrived and I went back to the store to complain. They said they could do nothing and passed me onto customer services again who offered me 3 days free, but I got them to agree to 20 days as that's how long they has screwed me around...

3rd December - Still nothing had arrived! I called again and was told to wait. I asked for a new phone and was blown off...

10th December - Still nothing had arrived! I called again and was told to wait. I asked for a new phone and was blown off...

13th December (Today) - I finally go through to a manager at the call centre who suggested I go and purchase the parts myself and they would refund the difference. It is not my responsibility to do this as 3 lost the parts so they need to replace them or supply me with a new working phone and I also have no contract saying that they would actually pay me after purchasing these parts!

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can pursue legally against 3 Mobile, or to get my contract cancelled and reimbursed for the last 1.5 months?

Thanks
    Ian
    Tags: None

Re: HELP!!! - 3 Mobile Returned Phone with Missing Parts after Repair

Up until this last weekend I had still not received the parts (2 months now) but went to the 3 store and said I was not leaving until I had a phone.

After a very long and tedious chat with customer service they agreed to give me a different phone of the same value, which was delivered yesterday.

I'm still not happy that it took so long to sort out such a simple issue but each time I went to the store, called customer services etc... I was told it was another departments fault.

I'll be leaving 3 at the end of my current contract.

Comment

Re: HELP!!! - 3 Mobile Returned Phone with Missing Parts after Repair

Originally posted by ianmackers View Post
      Up until this last weekend I had still not received the parts (2 months now) but went to the 3 store and said I was not leaving until I had a phone.

After a very long and tedious chat with customer service they agreed to give me a different phone of the same value, which was delivered yesterday.

I'm still not happy that it took so long to sort out such a simple issue but each time I went to the store, called customer services etc... I was told it was another departments fault.

I'll be leaving 3 at the end of my current contract.
      I would email their CEO on this matter. Email is below. Explain the issue in a chronological order, what was done and what you were forced to do and explain that you will leave them as a result of this issue.

david.dyson@three.co.uk
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X