• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Happyolddog V Alliance and Leicester.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happyolddog V Alliance and Leicester.

I rang my court Hod and they told me my case was going ahead.
    The judges at some courts are taking each case on it's own merit. I would call them if I were you, they may tell you to ring a little nearer the time, but it's worth a shot. Enaid x

Comment

*******a Big Thanks Guys******
      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Just over one week to court date.
        I am quite excited about this one. I really am hoping that the A&L don't offer a full settlement before the date. I want to get in front of the Judge and rip the bank to shreads. Am I a bit sado-masochistic........maybe not the best word to use. This is the 10th claim I have persued, it is for my daughter not me. I have yet to get as far as the court doors, maybe this time.

Best wishes,
        Hod...Liam..

Comment

ooh Hod are you really excited? I was scared of having to send my lad, it would have took 3 weeks to get him to learn his lines. 3 years to get him to understand why he was saying the lines pmsl.
          In any case all the best with it, actually I can just picture you in the court room lol. Long as you are dressed as Cap'n Jack lol. Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
            ooh Hod are you really excited? I was scared of having to send my lad, it would have took 3 weeks to get him to learn his lines. 3 years to get him to understand why he was saying the lines pmsl.
            In any case all the best with it, actually I can just picture you in the court room lol. Long as you are dressed as Cap'n Jack lol. Enaid x
            PMSL........I even took my suit to be dry cleaned today in preperation.
            Can I claim the £15 as an expenses?
            If I get to court I will get my daughter to take a photo of me at the court doors with my suit on and bundle in hand.

Bring it on!
            Hod..Liam..

Comment

Nice one lol, have you told em it's pretty soon or not?
              I cancelled mine and I shouldn't have done, I was panicking about getting paid.
              Have emailed em about 10 times anyway got a reply about an hour ago its gone on the account, but not according to the phone lol.
              Sods aren't they? lol

Comment

Nice one lol, have you told em it's pretty soon or not?
                I cancelled mine and I shouldn't have done, I was panicking about getting paid.
                Have emailed em about 10 times anyway got a reply about an hour ago its gone on the account, but not according to the phone lol.
                Sods aren't they? lol
                I wont phone em, I want my day in court..............LOL...see I don't get out much.

Best wishes,
                Hod...Liam..

Comment

you should join the beagles social club, there out quite a lot pmsl enaid x

Comment

you should join the beagles social club, there out quite a lot pmsl enaid x
                    Ask the others Enaid, I am very anti-social, a miserable old git really.
                    If I get this claim paid out before the Wakefield do I may well attend.
                    I wont be booking a room though, just hope its not too cold.

Bestest wishes,
                    Hod......Liam..

Comment

That's not the impression I got lol, about it being cold I mean lol

Comment

I got awoken up the morning after the Peterborough bash by Jan. I am still a little unsure if she was in the room all night or not. But she has said since that I don't snore. So maybe if I make wakefield I might not snore in somone elses room.

Best wishes,
                        Hod...liam..

Comment

Comment

Just to let you know we're thinking about you HOD, good luck with it xxxx

(sorry it wasn't earlier, dentist)

Comment

Well Alliance and Leicesters solicitor didn't turn up, I have no idea what that means. The judge didn't say only that letters will be posted to all claiments. So I will wait to see what's in the letter and post it on here.

Best wishes,
                              Hod...Liam..

Comment

Well I think it might mean you win happy and so you should be lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X