• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Happyolddog V Alliance and Leicester.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happyolddog V Alliance and Leicester.

Hi,
    I have made a successful claim against the A & L, now I am making two claims on behalf of my son and daughter. I have sent all of the relevant letters and file at court Friday 1st June.I will let you know the outcome over the next few weeks.

Best Wishes,
    Hod...
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Hi Happy

how did the filing go? There are so many parents claiming for their kids, it's nice to see.

I hope these claims go well.

xx C xx
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi,

Update..... Filed both last week. Daughter got an offer this morning, which I have replied too, refusing to accept their derisory offer of just below half the amount claimed. Waiting now for the court date.

Best wishes,
      Hod..Liam...

Comment

I'm sure you know what happens next HOD.......hope those kids appreciate you

Comment

Got a letter from Wragg & Co (solicitors)

Intention to defend the claim............Bring it on!

POC in order, wasted costs order filed as well, oddest thing the solicitors letter is signed by a trainee solicitor, Now the question; are trainees allowed to serve notice of defence, surely you need to be a qualified solicitor to do legal work, 'legally'? Are they acting within the law?

Any feedback greatly accepted.

Best wishes,
          Hod..Liam...

Comment

BUMP, DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE ANSWER, TO THE ABOVE?

Comment

Sorry HOD, no idea... I am speaking to my solicitor later I will ask her if you want?
              When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                Sorry HOD, no idea... I am speaking to my solicitor later I will ask her if you want?
                Thanks Mochamoo, Much appreciated.

Best wishes,
                Hod...Liam..

Comment

Sorry not got back to you earlier Happy

Yes it is quite normal and legal for a trainee solicitor to sign letters

Again , sorry for taking my time
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Ive forgot to post yesterday (sorry) and my Solicitor said the same, normal for trainees to sign, everything gets checked over by the fully fledged before its sent out.
                    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                      Ive forgot to post yesterday (sorry) and my Solicitor said the same, normal for trainees to sign, everything gets checked over by the fully fledged before its sent out.
                      What a bummer:banana:

Comment

Got a court date for 31 August.

I have filed for expenses as well, with a previso that if it gets to court I will be asking for more money to cover costs for the day.

Best wishes,
                        Hod...Liam..

Comment

Re: Happyolddog V Alliance and Leicester.

Wraggs on behalf of Alliance & Leicester have asked for a stay. Now as most of you know I don't have much of a memory, what's my next move?
                          If there is a standard letter I need to send where is it?

Thanks,
                          Hod..Liam..

Comment

HOD

Have you heard from teh court or just rags coz only the court can stay the case and you need to hear it from them, not all cases are being stayed especially when the court case is close I believe.

Comment

Hi Jan,

I have only heard from Wraggs, nothing from the court other than the court date.

Thanks,
                              Hod...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X