• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCA produced after 12 months

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CCA produced after 12 months

Originally posted by Duffers Mum View Post
    Had a reply from Marlin who are now called Cabot financial (marlin) ltd apparently.

they advised they are managing the account on behalf of Cabot financial and do not hold details of the account history. So they, Cabot financial are reverting to Cabot financial for the details.

sound pretty organised don't they?

Account on hold until they get the information.

how on earth can you manage an account and send someone aggressive and threatening letters when you don't even know the background of the account? Is this worth reporting to any of the statutory authorities?

Simples:

It produces results: 90% of CCJ claims are not contested.

Surely one of the aims of Legal Beagles must be to reduce the 90% uncontested!

Comment

• Re: CCA produced after 12 months

Originally posted by spirit2534 View Post
      Simples:

It produces results: 90% of CCJ claims are not contested.

Surely one of the aims of Legal Beagles must be to reduce the 90% uncontested!
      Lol!

I can't remember signing up for this!

AfaIk, I post on threads from time to time, FOC, to add my six-penn'orth.

Perhaps I should check the T&C's!

(OR maybe ask [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION])
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X