• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pecuniary legacies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pecuniary legacies

Proabably explains why I couldn't find it then!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mts1000 View Post
      Thanks for all the advice. Will check will and go from there. The amount isn't in question, just don't trust the executor given history on financial and personal matters.

Thanks again all

Then I'm at a loss as to why your querying the legacy. If the amount is correct (as specified in the Will ) shouldn't that be the end of the matter

Just what do you think the estate accounts might reveal? AND as has already been suggested amend the indemnity to limit liability to the amount you receive

Comment

You took the words from my mouth!

Comment

mts is it your desire to see what the other beneficiaries received in which case your only option is to apply for a copy of the Will. The Executor is NOT obliged to give you that information nor should they

Comment

I have no interest in any other bequest am just concerned that the administration side is being completed correctly and that there is nothing untoward going on. Whatever anyone else receives is of no consequence. Wanted to know if I am permitted to view estate accounts to check such things. No more, no less.

Comment

If you've received what you expected, I don't think you have the right to see the accounts.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X