• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Quid 24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quid 24

So this is the last one.... to deal, but unbelievably instead of the debtor ignoring, they are ignoring me!!!

I contacted them firstly wednesday on their contact form, as i couldnt remember my pin...... guess what no response.... today i noticed on their site send a message to a given number to recieve pin.... guess what it delivered, but hey no pin, so cant log on.

I have emailled them 3 times since wedensday offering a fair and reasonable repayment on payday, now less than 1 week away. NO RESPONSE.... even though their site states a few hours turnaround.

I got a text today to say i could derfer payment for a week, i need to log on though to do this!!!

So my offer is fair especially as i couldve possibly deferred it but, cant, and the fact they aint responded.........

So here goes....

Advice people?????
    Tags: None

Re: Quid 24

well mate, their very dodgy website states it:

"...you can email us atsupport@quid24.com or write to us using the address details given below. However please note that turnaround times for traditional mail can be slow."

So if their email response is THAT slow how slow must ordimary post be?!

As slow as the grey cells working at Quid24 it seems

Hello 13 Guests

Comment

Saying that they were slow at verifying.... so... just strange, that they arent responding.... still havent had a text or an email to say the payment has been declined!! and still no new pin number either...

All great ammunition for me to get a low repayment from them......

Comment

at last these boyos have responded by they are standing firm on their charges..... but so am i!! so we are at stalemate..... they have stopped repsonding after a few quick emails, so now we need to wait and see.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X