• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Nannieali - Son`s Access Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nannieali - Son`s Access Thread

hi my son has a child of 5. the mother periodically refuses him access. usually when she cant get her own way, for example he currently has been denied access as he has started seeing someone who is a friend of hers. he is not allowed to spend time with son in her presence. what can he do and how does he go about doing it,
    AL

Re: The Family Proceedings Courts (Children Act 1989) Rules 1991

Hi Nanni

I will probably move these posts over to a dedicated thread for you.

I need a bit more info.

What was your sons previous access arrangements?
    Was this agreed by the courts or informally between him and ex partner?
    How long has he been separate from the mother?
    Was he married to the mother or cohabited with her at time of childs birth?
    Does he pay maintenance?
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi son been able to see his son twice a week wednesday nite and allowed to stay at ours, sunday for the day. Unless they fell out then access denied. this been arrangement for about 6 months. changes depends on her mood. can see him currently if he sees him on his own not with his new friend or anyone else she doesnt like. pays monthly through verbal agreement in cash. never lived together, both just left school when son born, not been together since. son always willing to see son and pay.but always has to be on her terms and under her controlled conditions.

Comment

Re: Nannieali - Son`s Access Thread

Hi Nannieali ,

After a few years of divorce from my ex-wife I also had access problems seeing my two children . We were unable to communicate with each other peacefully and in the end we had to use mediation . It is very good , free and does help.

The best way is to try and sort it between each other but if that isnt practical I would highly recommend mediation.

Good luck
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I agree with Tool (for once), it may be better for your son to put both maintenance and access on a more formal footing.

Fathers for Justice is probably the best place for him to get advice. I hope I've got the right website here because I know there's two groups now, the one that handcuffs ministers and the one that prefers a more peaceful approach.

http://www.fathers-4-justice.org/f4j/

Comment

Fathers 4 Justice is the more ahem 'militant' group

Families Need Fathers is the best place for legal support and advice.

http://www.fnf.org.uk/

I'll be back in a tick to add my thoughts on your sons situ.
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

celestine

scarlett cant get on can u ring her on
              nannieali
              Last edited by iancognito; 13th November 2007, 19:28:PM. Reason: got number ta

Comment

hi hunny

so pleased you found the site you are with the best go get them girl kisses hugs always

scarletxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

thanks luv for all info and continuos support.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxnannieali

Comment

Hi..........Am sorry about your sons access being denied to him................first a question...did your son have his name included on birth certificate? If so he has automatic parental responsibilty for his boy as from December 2003 unmarried fathers were given the same rights as married fathers to their children......Also if it has to go to court your son will have tp show he has attachment and commitmetn to his boy which am sure he does. A judge WILL now always grant in fathers favour of access if he can show good motive commitment and attachment to the child and has not subjected the child to scenes of domestic violence. I am a 2nd year law student and am studying family law and we are doing this very point at the moment so if you want to ask me anything in private then just email me. I cant say I have all the answers but I can also ask my law professor..........Good luck...xxx
                    Oh and another thing he MUST pay her maintenance through a standing order or a cheque but no more cash because if it gets ugly she can deny he been paying her and also CSA can chase him for back maintenence
                    Last edited by theGobbyOne; 18th November 2007, 21:55:PM. Reason: forgot something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                      Hi Nanni

I will probably move these posts over to a dedicated thread for you.

I need a bit more info.

What was your sons previous access arrangements?
                      Was this agreed by the courts or informally between him and ex partner?
                      How long has he been separate from the mother?
                      Was he married to the mother or cohabited with her at time of childs birth?
                      Does he pay maintenance?
                      Celestine the Children Act has been amended and changed lots in last couple of years.........you may have to look up any amendments hun.

Comment

they are writing and both signing a leter of agreement on current access. which is a great improvement. if she doesnt stick to it i think mediation will be the answer. he was only going out for a month when she fell pregnant. broke up during pregnancy. Always wanted access from the start but denied for a long time. COuld see him on and off when she not in a mood. The last year it has been alot better. pays regular in cash. Name on birth certificate as father. recently she got moody as he became friends with one of her friends. said he was not to have son around anyone unless she said so including this girl. She has to BE in control and but into his private life all the time. goes for months ok til he does something she dont like. or Meets someone.

Comment

How are they getting on with access arrangements Ali?

Hope they managed to get things sorted amicably
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by nannieali View Post
                            Hi son been able to see his son twice a week wednesday nite and allowed to stay at ours, sunday for the day. Unless they fell out then access denied. this been arrangement for about 6 months. changes depends on her mood. can see him currently if he sees him on his own not with his new friend or anyone else she doesnt like. pays monthly through verbal agreement in cash. never lived together, both just left school when son born, not been together since. son always willing to see son and pay.but always has to be on her terms and under her controlled conditions.
                            This is situation so far
                            nannie ali

Comment

son thinks idea about going for mediation a good idea. Can anyone tell us how to go about this? situation just gets worse and is making him ill. We were supposed to have him all Boxing day but she fell out with son and we were only allowed to see him for an hour. Not even long enough to open all presenta let alone play with any of them. So sooner he can gets things on abit more of a legal level the better for all our sakes especially his sons.
                              Many thanks nannieali

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X