• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Westcot Credit Services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Westcot Credit Services

Wow - thank you all so much for your replies, This forum is brillant! But I already posted the CCA letter with £1 postal order yesterday morning . Will wait until they'd reply back then I will send them an account in dispute letter plus the wording from Mysteryman?

Really appreciate your advices
    Regards Liz xx
    P.S. successfully reclaimed PPI from Sainsbury Loan this mor!! Thank you so much for all your help & the legal beagles buddies!

Comment

Good to see you're getting great advice :beagle:

This might seem a silly question: If you had PPI, why wasn't this used when you lost your job?
      Aside from anything else it sure proves the PPI was miss sold and/or useless.

You can claim back the PPI but Santander will only credit to any outstanding balance.

Oh and their response to your SAR would rather indicate they don't have a copy of the original agreement..........

Ignore any threats of court action which use the words may/possible/might/could/would....we call these threatograms!!

Cel x

p.s. Congratulations on getting back the PPI from Sainsburies!
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Goodafternoon everyone,

Just anupdate .......

Posteda CCA letter on 14th May but my wife forgot enclose £1postal order! Anyway it was posted again on 1st June afterthey replied that I must provide a £1.00 fee. It now 17 days gonethat they havent reply back yet.

ShouldI send them an account in dispute letter to Moorcreft also toSantander?

Manythanks John

Comment

Originally posted by John65 View Post
          I have this morning received 2 letters from Moocraft
          How apt.

About the numpties' failure to comply with your section 78 or section 79 request, it is surely their choice if they wish to make the alleged debt incapable of being enforced by reason of their default.

Comment

Hi everyone,
            Received an offer, a total refund of £5200 from Santander, please read the letter.

First of all.

1. I never completed a questionnaire from them
            2. It still in process with ICO for incomplete SAR for missing statements which end up to Aug 2008 instead of Feb 2011 (but I did get one from Wescot end up to Feb/2011) The letter states the PPI rebate applied on 28th April 2011 of £719 plus total valve of successful claim is £1076 which of course it's all double dutch to me!
            3. Why PPI rebate didn't show up on their statements?
            4. Why didn't they add the monthly of PPI of £62.92 (total up to approx £4,000)

I believe they didn't pay the PPI out after all when I was out of work?? Also still no reply from Moocroft!

Any advice please
            Thank you very much
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
              Would be very grateful for any advices please after I written to them about the PPI breakdown of redress of £1076.84 & £719.91 which I unable to see both of them on my monthly statetments & the monthly payments was wrong, it supposed to be £3586.44 not £2768.48.

Anyway they have attached a screen shot of £719.91 and they confirmed that the amount of £1076.84 was a not rebate it was a successful claim that I made against the PPI. This was not credited to my my loan sum and spread out over my repayments each month.

Can they do this?

And they are give me alot of pressure as if they do not hear from me within the next 14 days, they will assume that I do not accept the settlement offer and will notify me accordingly.

Or shall I give up and accepted their offer?

Many thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X