• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

X Factor- Same Difference group fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: X Factor- Same Difference group fanclub

PJ...........it's winter ............should you not be covering up now, it's getting cold........you could make yourself poorly, wiv so lickle clothing!
    A nice big FAKE fur coat, (like Rydiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn's) might keep you warm!
    Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
    Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
    HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

Louie's face was a picture!!
      No! No! No!

Sally x
      P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
      life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
      Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Alisha out, well that's no surprise she was terrible IMO didn't like Rydian this week either.
        Maybe you should have had an E/W flutter here nattie your two are still going strong lol

Comment

Remember where you first saw this group being mentioned as finalists. SAME DIFFERENCE for the X Final WIN!

Comment

Dear God man, may your eyes be stung by a thousand wasps!

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOO WAY will they win!!! No way!!! I will keep off the gin for a week if they do!!!!

:fightelf:

Comment

Xena, please do not make promises you cannot keep.
                Love the kids eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Nattie View Post
                  Xena, please do not make promises you cannot keep.
                  Love the kids eh?

PMSL :alchie:

Comment

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/08122007/26/d...nce-split.html

Nattie will be gutted :ho:

Comment

People may not know this but in VIP shoutbox, I actually mentioned to two members that I thought Rhydian and Same Difference may have peaked too early and that Leon being the rank outsider could win. Nattie is not wrong and Leon won. I am a fan of Same Difference and part of the fanclub BUT i did predict but not on this thread that Leon would win.

Comment

I'll vouch for that, as you may have guessed, it was me that he said it to, can't remember who the other person was.
                        Anyway this only goes to prove that our very own Nattie can easliy recognise an early "peak".

:snowlol::snowlol::snowlol:
                        ps I didn't think Leon was the best myself, I did however prefer his song that will be our xmas no1, but not with my help.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                          I'll vouch for that, as you may have guessed, it was me that he said it to, can't remember who the other person was.
                          It was me.

Comment

You remember these two fantastic singers???? Well their debut album is being released December 2008 and their debut single called "We R One" is released on 24th November 2008(expect maybe an X Factor appearance).

Comment

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Nat I will report this post as offensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              pmsl
                              Sally x
                              P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                              life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                              Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

If you report it I will report every single one of your posts until the album is released, in fact, Team will have to remove the report button from me or they will be busy EVERY SINGLE EVENING I AM ONLINE....btw have hear a bit of their new single and it is great!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X