• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

co op withdrawing cash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• co op withdrawing cash

Rang coop to advise wanted to withdraw £2000 told no problem but to bring ID. So I brought my passport, completed checks then clerk said she had to authorise my withdrawal , when she returned noticed she had photocopied of my passport, when queried said they do it for auditing purposes and were allowed to because they are a bank , anyone know of this practice.
    Tags: None

Re: co op withdrawing cash

With the co-op I believe this is routine. It has happened to me as well.

Comment

ok thanks , Casper I just felt they should have said .

Comment

Totally agree with you on reflection, I should have, but didn't give a second thought.

Comment

It is so they have a permanent record of the false passport you used to provide the money to purchase explosives.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            It is so they have a permanent record of the false passport you used to provide the money to purchase explosives.

I knew you couldn't keep a secret!

Comment

Was it a secret, Al-Casper?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X