• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Marston Bailiffs Mr Bright

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marston Bailiffs Mr Bright

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
    Many thanks for that, CC. Much appreciated. Mr Bright isn't as bright as his name suggests. If he executed distress whilst not authorised to do so, he, Hirons and Marston Group could be in a lot of trouble.
    We can only hope.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      I have just done that.

I also searched using his forename, in case he had changed his name by replacing the "Br" with "Sh".
      The same thought had crossed my mind, CC.
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

The same thought had crossed my mind, CC.
        That he might have succumbed to a paroxysm of honesty?

Comment

I've just spoken to Marstons Press Office direct. They will come back to me with details of Mr Bright's registration, if he has one.

They've had a peek at the thread! Must admit, it did make us both laugh a bit. Unfortunate name for a bailiff eh?!

I'll update you as soon as they come back to me.
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Re: Marston Bailiffs Mr Bright - Notice of seizure

This is the notice of seizure that i was given.

PCN & Court Fees = £202
            Bailiffs Attendance Costs = £127.78
            Attendance to remove / removal costs = £370
            VAT on bailiffs standard rate = £99.56
            Total Amount Due Today = £799.34

Because i made payment they accepted £565
            Attached Files

Comment

God knows how they got £565 from £799.34 & they also charged a £1 for the credit card payment !

Im just praying that i bump into Mr Bright very soon - so Mr Bright you Fat C**T if you are watching then watch your back !

Comment

Originally posted by kthmurrell View Post
                God knows how they got £565 from £799.34 & they also charged a £1 for the credit card payment !

Im just praying that i bump into Mr Bright very soon - so Mr Bright you Fat C**T if you are watching then watch your back !
                Sorry. I thanked your post accidentally. Then I went and hit 'Reply With Quote."

I just get very cross at this time of night, sometimes !!!

I'm tempted to click on "Blog this Post" - but I think I might get banned.

I love it that Marstons have a 'Press Office,' Cel. Are they really that popular ?

Comment

Yes, their Press Office lady is very nice and helpful.

Ok, heard back from Marstons. Mr Bright was Certificated at Luton Court on 11/4/11 and his Licence expires on 31/3/13

No idea why the Register is so unreliable......
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                    Ok, heard back from Marstons. Mr Bright was Certificated at Luton Court on 11/4/11 and his Licence expires on 31/3/13
                    Even if he can be shown to have charged for work not done?

Comment

This is the list of costs that i was given.

PCN & Court Fees = £202
                      Bailiffs Attendance Costs = £127.78
                      Attendance to remove / removal costs = £370
                      VAT on bailiffs standard rate = £99.56
                      Total Amount Due Today = £799.34

Because i made payment they accepted £565

Can anything be done regarding the astronomical costs !

Comment

I have heard rumours that certificated bailiffs are tendering false details to debtors. My gut-feeling is that if this is, indeed, going on, it is because they know they are up to something unlawful/illegal or fear a Form 4 complaint.

Comment

But is her information accurate?

It could be unreliable or inaccurate, or the information held by Marstons could be wrong. The official reply was that there was a Gary Kenneth Bright listed but his certificate, issued by Hertford County Court, expired on 20 April 2011.

I have heard rumours that certificated bailiffs are tendering false details to debtors. My gut-feeling is that if this is, indeed, going on, it is because they know they are up to something unlawful/illegal or fear a Form 4 complaint.
                          Surely not?

"Shurely shome mishtake?", as the late Bill Deedsh ushed to shay.

Comment

In all cases of query as to a certificated bailiff's bona fides, send an email enquiry to cbregister@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk inserting the words CERTIFICATED BAILIFF ENQUIRY into the subject box of the email browser. This should provide the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by dawney66 View Post
                              Hello

Im looking for anyone who has had dealing with Mr Gary Bright who I have complaint against and am dealing with Luton County Court and wondered if anyone has had any dealings with this compulsive liar as i would like some back up in way of statements, as Marston Bailiffs have informed me that they will be hiring a barrister which they are going to charge me for, I notice that some people have had problems with marstons and want to put a stop to this man and his lies.

Many thanks
                              Hi, Hi, I am aware of a Mr Gary Bright who
                              was/ is a director of a 'construction ' company
                              my instinct tells me he is possibly the same
                              man..... His ' company 'supposedly carried
                              out roofing work and his invoices were not on gave an
                              The level!! I think he is your man..

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X