• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help needed!!Bank charges £6 a day stuff..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help needed!!Bank charges £6 a day stuff..

Just Thought I would continue from where I left off, Whining on about bank charges, I've just check my account todaty and Another bank charge has come out, of £84 luckily I have had a ay rise and been a bit more careful about saving so i have some backup money, - A £60 charge came out at the begining of this months wages which I though phew that's lucky. but no that was for over a month ago, this £84 was for July to August charges, I just can't believe they can take it whenever they feel hah!!

So Below is the funny part, this is what I have ad charges wise since March,
    Now I know a lot of you will think "this is your own fault" but the majority of these charges are because i've been OD, Over drawn because the charges come out spiradically and leave me over drawn, anyway the bit you all want to see.
    April - £84
    May - £60
    June - £144
    July - £168
    August - 60
    Sept - £84

Hah, I've just added them up and it's and even £600!!!! I wonder if they have set targets to hit

Anyway The reason that I am posting is because I am about to blow a fuse, the phone people are NOT willing to help, give back anything or anything else! I feel like just quitting, There is nobody to talk to about them, I can';t complain, request some of it back or anytthing its SO FUSTRATING!!
    ~Never has PPI refunds been owed to so many...by so few~

Comment

Originally posted by PocketTheDifference View Post
      Just Thought I would continue from where I left off, Whining on about bank charges, I've just check my account todaty and Another bank charge has come out, of £84 luckily I have had a ay rise and been a bit more careful about saving so i have some backup money, - A £60 charge came out at the begining of this months wages which I though phew that's lucky. but no that was for over a month ago, this £84 was for July to August charges, I just can't believe they can take it whenever they feel hah!!

So Below is the funny part, this is what I have ad charges wise since March,
      Now I know a lot of you will think "this is your own fault" but the majority of these charges are because i've been OD, Over drawn because the charges come out spiradically and leave me over drawn, anyway the bit you all want to see.
      April - £84
      May - £60
      June - £144
      July - £168
      August - 60
      Sept - £84

Hah, I've just added them up and it's and even £600!!!! I wonder if they have set targets to hit

Anyway The reason that I am posting is because I am about to blow a fuse, the phone people are NOT willing to help, give back anything or anything else! I feel like just quitting, There is nobody to talk to about them, I can';t complain, request some of it back or anytthing its SO FUSTRATING!!
      Priority debts? Change of circumstances financially? stuff like that?

Do you have the dreaded packaged account?
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

I have a lovely Gold Account!! which is funny, because on top of the Charges i get the £13 for having and OD and £12 for G/Acc

What did you mean by this sorry Nattie - Priority debts? Change of circumstances financially? stuff like that?

Sorry on being slow, it's been a long week, I've joined the Firebrigade as a firefighter and long nights training after my usual job, and Gym inbetween are taking their toll, charegs are the last thing I need now!

Comment

Boool ****e!! Why do you have a useless packaged account?
          The Overdraft is not a condition of the account and you can as I am sure I have said save £150.00 a year by having a bog standard account.....

Change of circumstances for the worse is better ie losing job/hours or even having a new baby which I am sure with a fireman's uniform may happen at some point

Priority debts: mortgage/rent, utilities, HP on car you use for work, etc, etc ,etc
          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Thanks for breaking that down for me. I don't know why tbh, I used the insurance once. and never bothered paying, I wasn't too bothered about it until this £6 a day came into play.
            They are also saying to me via phone that they gave me a refund of £12 goodwill in March so would never offer me a refund on any charges again (which by the way i never asked for the £12...) Natwest are seriously a con, how can they charge that much when they get their money back anyway...knowing they will put people in debt again, just to make charges again, it's a spiral that i know some people worse of than myself wll not be able to control.

Change of circumstances yes, I have just moved home, which was a sort of forced move as the owners wanted to sell. I suppose that isn't good enough.

Priority Debts where HP on my car that I do use to get to work. Rent & Deposit for new place, playing catching up on a bill or two.

I've gone for the extra job in the service, because everybody is taking not a slice but a chunk out of my pay pie, so I can no longer afford to do anything other than exsist with ars*s like Natwest quite frankly not giving a crap. it makes me sick that humans treat other humans like this, with this farse ever cease.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X