• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB meet 8th October 2011 -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LB meet 8th October 2011 -

I will definitely be there, although not for the meal, so will catch up with you all at some point I'm sure. Will probably upgrade to Premier so will be upstairs. I'm led to believe that as a Ladbrokes employee I can get in for nothing, so if this is the case I'll upgrade on the door. It's not that I'm a snob - just that there's a better view from upstairs I think. No doubt I'll go trackside to the winners enclosure and also the parade ring too.
    Is no longer here

Comment

Details of times, dress code, drinks prices and form for pre order of drinks.
      I need to phone with a time we would like to eat, as its a carvery you serve yourself for main course anyway, they will probably serve the starters and desert. I was think 5.30 to 6 everyone ok with that?
      Any other questions fire away, don't leave it till the last minute please.

I have sat on me desk 12 tickets, the dirty dozen they won't know what's hit em pmsl

Comment

All looks good to me hun, we'll be there early afternoon, so will catch up with you in the pub beforehand for a mineral water or two lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
          All looks good to me hun, we'll be there early afternoon, so will catch up with you in the pub beforehand for a mineral water or two lol.
          Smashing lol, now what time do you think about eating and would you like to pre order the drinks?

Comment

Yep 5.30 will be good for us, how do we go about pre-ordering the drinky's then ? I'm wondering if we can order from the bar as he would prefer Becks and I'd prefer the old Tia Maria.

Time you updated the countdown as well hun lol.

Comment

You are not readin lol
              It's for your wine and the drink to be iced and on your table when you dine rather than messing about ordering as you arrive.

Comment

Leave the timing up to you honey. We'll aim to get to the hotel about 4 - hopefully earlier but we're a bit tied to when other's get to our house before we can set off, we'll have 3 spare seats in the car if anyone wants a lift from the hotel to the racecourse.

They like to make their margins on the drinks don't they, at the moment I quite fancy wine , but on the day probably something a bit sweeter so drinks wise can we pre order 4 vodka ice for the moment (for me and Gemma)....the guys will probably want drinks from the bar anyways but that should get us started. I'll check if Jules wants to preorder anything later on tonight.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I think its just to help you settle in tbh if we are on last minute, I have the form here to pre order and will have to send a cheque but thats not a problem I think if wine is not wanted with the meal then no worries really.
                  We will leave hotel about 4.30 as I said cause Nick is going straight to course I think, hopefully he will be the lat to arrive.
                  Raceccourse is a cock stride form hotel no need to drive xx

Comment

Okies we'll have half a dozen Magners for starters and I'll just have to order my drinks from the bar lol.

Comment

Hi Di

How far is a Cock's Stride from Station to Pub and Pub to Course--as my achilles is knackered?

With those prices for wine--Mo & Jax could stay sober this time

Comment

nice one, no driving, gambling, a hotel, and preordered drinks.... perfect.
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Which Hotel are you on about? the hotel at the racecourse is literally 2 seconds away from the course. Or do you mean the hotel where you are staying at? (I can't remember which one it is lol)
                          Is no longer here

Comment

Central Travel-Lodge Wends

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                              Hi Di

How far is a Cock's Stride from Station to Pub and Pub to Course--as my achilles is knackered?

With those prices for wine--Mo & Jax could stay sober this time
                              AA Route Planner: Routes, maps and directions - The AA

Comment

This is getting friggin harder by the minute lol

Forget the drinks and drive if you like lol I will only be doing one of the above

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X