• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Refusing to supply CCA, failing to supply complaint's procedure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refusing to supply CCA, failing to supply complaint's procedure

I have requested a CCA with an unsigned letter. The OC refused to supply this unless the letter is signed. They have also ignored a request for their complaint's procedure.
    What exactly have they contravened and who should I complain to?
    Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Refusing to supply CCA, failing to supply complaint's procedure

Do you have an existing agreement already in place with them? Do they send you regular snail mail to your address?
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Yes and yes!

I have told them that and they have come back to say that unless you sign we will not send anything.
      I am about to send another letter pointing out some cases, but wondered who I should complain to and exactly was being contravened.
      Early April they also had a letter that requested clarification of the payment breach and a request for their complain't procedure which was ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
        Yes and yes!

I have told them that and they have come back to say that unless you sign we will not send anything.
        Why not get someone else to sign it?

Comment

Still no further forward!

However, have a copy of the original executed agreement for a fixed term loan. It has the prescribed terms, however there are no signatures, they were on the application but not the actual agreement, plus there is no cancellation box.
          Would this be enforceable?

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
            Still no further forward!

However, have a copy of the original executed agreement for a fixed term loan. It has the prescribed terms, however there are no signatures, they were on the application but not the actual agreement, plus there is no cancellation box.
            Would this be enforceable?
            If you are asserting that you never signed the document then yes it is unenforceable.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X