• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HSBC - Copy of statements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSBC - Copy of statements

Does anyone know the cost of obtaining a copy of a monthly credit card statement from HSBC ? :beagle:
    Tags: None

Re: HSBC - Copy of statements

probably about a fiver each. Might as well send a SAR, for the extra fiver you'd get everything.
    Is no longer here

Comment

Wendy, Its related to my ppi reclaim, HSBC dont hold any statements over 6 years....luckily i have all of them since ppi policy was taken out in 1999 so was gonna charge them about £2.50 for a copy of each month they dont have !
      But i dont know what HSBC would charge me ??

Comment

Like your thinking mate
        sigpicNo one expects a Chronic Hysteresis

Comment

have a look in the current T & C's. Charges are usually detailed. Failing that, just phone them and ask them.
          Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by whatnest View Post
            Wendy, Its related to my ppi reclaim, HSBC dont hold any statements over 6 years....luckily i have all of them since ppi policy was taken out in 1999 so was gonna charge them about £2.50 for a copy of each month they dont have !
            But i dont know what HSBC would charge me ??
            They told me 7 years last year with regards to statements so I think if they have said 6 years to you then that was a porkie pie(I think that is the technical term for it).
            "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
            (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

HSBC charge nothing for obtaining a copy of monthly credit card statements. I think only 3 % service fee is applicable. Monthly finance charge on cash advance transactions are computed from transaction date until the amount is fully paid.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X