• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

mortgage reposession

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mortgage reposession

hello everyone here,
    i have followed the site for a while and am amazed at the quality of help and guidance and advice that this site gives.
    i was hoping to never have to post myself,however i have mortgage problems like a lot of others here and not being able to understand the legal minefields myself,would be most grateful for any assistance that you may give,
    thanks again.

clack
    Tags: None

Re: mortgage reposession

Give circumstances and problem, make sure no personal details, sure to get advice on here. Welcome!

Comment

Hi Clackerton

Welcome to LB and I am sure that we can guide you through this nightmare.

It would be a good idea to start your thread on this topic in the mortgage section. http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...splay.php?f=66

You will need to give us some information, for instance how many months are you in arrears? A brief outline of the reasons for the arrears. Where you are at with the lender? If you are currently working? etc etc...

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
        Hi Clackerton

Welcome to LB and I am sure that we can guide you through this nightmare.

It would be a good idea to start your thread on this topic in the mortgage section. http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...splay.php?f=66

You will need to give us some information, for instance how many months are you in arrears? A brief outline of the reasons for the arrears. Where you are at with the lender? If you are currently working? etc etc...

thank you
        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
        Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
        Give circumstances and problem, make sure no personal details, sure to get advice on here. Welcome!
        thank you
        Last edited by clackerton; 13th May 2011, 12:34:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X