• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Wedding Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Thread

Well tomorrow is a big day for a certain couple, love 'em or hate 'em (the royals that is) many will be celebrating along with them, if only for the fact they got an extra day off work.
    So what are you planning?
    Will you be glued to the tv?
    Would you rather cut the lawn or maybe poke yer eyes out with something sharp?
    Lets have your thoughts if you are watching, on the 'Dress' and the occasion on the whole.
    Please don't get too serious on this as it's not meant to start an uprising lol it's just a bit of fun.
    Last edited by enaid; 28th April 2011, 03:54:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: Wedding Thread

I've made my arrangements for tomorrow - guess which one I plumped for.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
      I've made my arrangements for tomorrow - guess which one I plumped for.
      Bloody ell that's not easy to decide pmsl

Comment

Yes love it ill be watching it as im a monarchist and love all the history that goes with the royal families.

This will be a snippet of that history and indeed it takes my mined off all the arguments in central government so that in its self has to be a good thing.
        If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

I will be watching, am not particularly bothered either way. They both appear to be very nice and I guess I'll be watching out for any protests as the group "Muslims against the Crusades" have said they will protest in spite of a ban on protests. Furthermore, it's another day off work so I'm pretty happy about that
          The last two Royal Weddings televised have lead to two divorces, so at least we don't have a Henry VIII situation(divorced behe......... ).
          At least Elton John isn't singing at this one so there is some good news.

I do have to say that when I read the title I thought, blimey, the Sapphire wedding thread is a bit early
          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
          Order of service states she is not going to say the words 'obey', the dirty slut

Can I say that or is it treason?
          Last edited by leclerc; 28th April 2011, 08:15:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

I'll be watching out for any protests as the group "Muslims against the Crusades" have said they will protest in spite of a ban on protests

I very much doubt if there will be any trouble there as the met has been monitoring this for a few weeks now so know who they are and will be removed pronto.

sigpic

Comment

Hi PF.

Each to their own but I am proud to be a crusader with republican tendencies and recently I obtained a facsimile of Magna Carta complete with itemised translation. Makes interesting reading for us mere mortals and royalty.

regards
              Garlok

Comment

Am having a tiara party, posh frocks, heels and tiaras. English muffins, scones, Bucks Fizz and lots of other drink. We shall be watching the wedding, oooohing over The Frock and generally having a good time.
                No one does pomp and ceremony like the English so let's celebrate it.

And of course it's another day off work
                Is no longer here

Comment

I am proud to say that I have watched every programme about the wedding, I will be up with the larks in the morning, will be showered and plotted up in front of our tv for the duration.

Comment

Millie and Tinkerbelle, dress rehearsal for tomorrow
                    Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                      Yes love it ill be watching it as im a monarchist and love all the history that goes with the royal families.

This will be a snippet of that history and indeed it takes my mined off all the arguments in central government so that in its self has to be a good thing.
                      Well said. Me too. Have just bought a flag to place outside the house tonight, for the kids.
                      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                      Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                      Good one.
                      Last edited by The Debt Star; 28th April 2011, 15:07:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well said. Me too. Have just bought a flag to place outside the house tonight, for the kids.

Well done DS for getting your kids involved, this is partly where it has gone wrong not enough is taught to the younger generation about the monarchy.

sigpic

Comment

Totally agree PF.

As for the constitution, if it aint broke, don't fix it.

Comment

Wendy,

Being the son of a Royal Marine and watching my dad on the parade field and meeting the Queen and the Duke this is the part I will most like seeing those nicely turned out Household cavlary and the music Fantastic as you say no one can beat us on that score.

Indeed our military certainly know how it is done and with the best uniforms in the world they are always a pleasure to see.

Boy I'm getting excited just typing this.

It will be a day of the best of British and what we as a nation stand for.

sigpic

Comment

Hi all
                              Just picked the kids up from a Princes and Princesses Ball at school they had a super time seeing as the school is off until Tuesday they had their version of the Big do today so will be watching together tomorrow
                              Cheers to all

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X