• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LLoyds, is any one home ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LLoyds, is any one home ?

Hi all new here and a bit confused
    quick details

old creditcard account with lloyds, taken out in 1982, when it was just TSB,
    got into financial difficulties and offered them prorata payment about 2002
    they closed the account (i have the letter) asked for full payment, and recorded a default with Experian, I have a 2006 copy of my report showing this.
    they have sent me statements every month since and letters asking if i can increase payments, all of which have been replied to and I have not missed any payments

they then sent a letter (2009) with some form of agreement in it saying they were going to make the reduced payments legaly binding to them and i need do nothing except pay the £13 a month that I was paying to them till the payment was at the minimum payment ammount and then the account would revert to normal,
    2010, statement received with letter enclosed saing the agreement had come to an end and i was to revert to normal payments, told them It was not possable and sent an I&E and new offer of payment, kept paying them £13 while I awaited reply, nothing
    wrote again and got a letter saying it had been passed to recoveries,
    in the mean time Lloyds kept sending statements and letters saying i was in arrears, then sent a default and then letter demanding full payment from their
    solicitors
    I sent for my equifax credit report in jan, and although there is no default recorded, I found they had been recording the account as AP and had registered 3 missing payments,

I have Complained and asked for an explanation for this as I think this is unfair, and asked them to remove any unfair marking on the CRA file , this was in Feb as yet I have had no reply

can anyone suggest what to do next

MissP
    Tags: None

Re: LLoyds, is any one home ?

Was the letter sent recorded delivery?

Did you sign the agreement they sent in 2009? Did you respond to that letter?

You could email the CEO of lloyds:
    Show e-mail address
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Hi leclerc

yes letter was sent recorded it has been signed for

no did not sign the agreement as there was nothing to sign

so do I now complain to the FSA

Comment

Hiya

Maybe you could e-mail the CEO first with the details Leclerc have left you.

What will happen is the CEO will pass the details to his staff on his behalf and should write back to you.

Tell them you want this dealt with promptly and expect to hear from them over the coming week, good luck.

Comment

thanks dizzy and leclerc

Comment

Hi all
            have received a letter from them saying that, "I should rest assured that my complaint is recieveing the attention it deserves"
            now is that the first complaint ,or, the second complaint about no responce to the first one?
            i look forward to the postman calling with my reply

missp

Comment

Originally posted by missparker View Post
              Hi all
              have received a letter from them saying that, "I should rest assured that my complaint is recieveing the attention it deserves"
              now is that the first complaint ,or, the second complaint about no responce to the first one?
              i look forward to the postman calling with my reply

missp

Hiya

That sounds to me that they have acknowledged your complaint, and they are currently investigating.
              If they are dealing with a few, then a few acc numbers would be shown on the letter.

Email them on
              customer.care.insurance@lloydstsb.co.uk

Give them the ref number details of your account, and if you email them now in regards of any queries, they do normally get back by either the end of the day or the following morning.
              They should be able to confirm.

Comment

Hi all

Letter from LLoyds
                They do not think they have made a mistake
                records show the account was charged off nov 2010 and sent to consumer debt recovery

the ORIGINAL default notice was applied to the account aug 2010

a formal demand for the ballance outstanding was issued sept 2010

the account was closed in 2002 "by closed we mean that we have frozen the intrest rate and cancelled the card to help you manage your monthly payments"The account would not be closed compleatly until the full balance is paid

so I was only dreaming when i was issued the default in 2002 and it was registered with Experian,
                and
                I did not receive a letter asking for the full balance in 2002, also stating that if I did'nt pay a default would be registered with the CRAs and i would find it dificult to obtain credit

me thinks someone has made a mistake and it's not me

missp

Comment

Do you still have the letters you received when you were apparently dreaming?

If you do, scan them and send them to the CEO, asking him top compare them to the twaddle from "recoveries".

Comment

I have all letters & defaults from my dream time over the last 9 years
                    they take up a large amount of room in my filing cabinet

Comment

So send the Chief Monkey a selection.

Comment

CC, are you suggesting a campaign of 'Gorilla' Warfare?

Comment

No, nor am I suggesting that Miss Parker should go ape.

Comment

please guys,

Comparing the banker/DCA movement with our primate cousins does our cousins an extreme dis-service.

Voracious invertebrates that live under stones is closer to the real truth.

regards
                            Garlok

Comment

any one got a banana ??

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X