• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RBS / Arrow Global

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBS / Arrow Global

Good Afternoon,

I have stumbled accross your forum, and would appreciate some advice.
    I need some advice please regarding a £3,223 debt to RBS/Mint.
    The last I heard regarding this matter was in September 2008, when I sent a CCA request to Bryan Carter Solicitors. They were unable to provide any information and I placed the account in dispute.
    Within the last week however I have received 3 letters sent to my parents address;
    1/ From RBS Stating that this debt has been assigned to Arrow Global, Guernsey who are now the legal owners
    2/ A notice of Assignment from Arrow Global
    3/ A notice of debt collection from Wescot

I find this strange having not heard anything about this matter for 2 and a half years, also the RBS letter is identical in format to the Arrow Global Letter which makes me thinks that the letter came from them and not actually RBS.
    Does anybody have any experience of this, or advise on how I should deal with this matter. After BC were unable to provide a signed CCA, I sent them a letter stating the account was in dispute and didn't hear anything for over 2 years. Do I have to start again with the CCA letters etc?
    Any advice greatfully received!
    Laura
    Tags: None

Re: RBS / Arrow Global

http://www.arrowglobal.net/aboutus/default.aspx
    Arrow Global is majority owned by the RBS Special Opportunities Fund, which has extensive experience investing in UK financial services.

http://www.dbsg-uk.com/members-list/...ernsey-limited

Comment

Looks like Arrow Global Guernsey Limited, will come under the Arrow Global Holdings; company reg. number# 05606545

Licence Number:0578436
      Licence Status:Current
      Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business NameCompany Registration NumberArrow Global Limited5606545

Categories:

Consumer credit Credit brokerage Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Arrow Financial Arrow Global

Issued Date: 26-Nov-2005
      Date Maintenance Payment Due: 25-Nov-2015

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePositionBeverley Chadwick George Ross Mathewson Malcolm Jackson Zachary Jason Lewy

Historic Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePositionGed O'Neill Jack Allan LavinOFFICERJoseph William FredaOFFICERJulie Novak Malcolm Jackson Michelle Soltys Steven Craig WilanskyOFFICERZachary Jason LewyOFFICER

Historic Organisations that run the organisation:

NameCompany Registration NumberPosition******s Company Secretaries Ltd OFFICER

Nature of Business:

Other

Current Address(es):

Address TypeAddressCorrespondenceBelvedere, 12, Booth St, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M2 4AW, United KingdomPrincipal Place Of BusinessBelvedere, 12, Booth Street, MANCHESTER, M2 4AW, United KingdomRegistered Office20-22, Bedford Row, LONDON, WC1R 4JS, United Kingdom

Historic Address(es):

Address TypeAddressCorrespondence57-61, Mortimer Street, LONDON, W1W 8HS, United KingdomPrincipal Place Of Business15, Old Bailey, LONDON, EC4M 7EF, United KingdomPrincipal Place Of Business57-61, Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HSPrincipal Place Of BusinessBelvedere, 12, Booth St, Manchester, M2 4AW, United KingdomPrincipal Place Of BusinessOne London Wall, 10th Floor, London, EC2Y 5EZRegistered Office20-22, Bedford Row, London, WC1R 4JS

Comment

Clearly, Arrow have outsourced the problem to Wescot...

Make a further CCA request and stand firm!

Comment

Another, who appears to be in a similar boat:
          http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...Card-RBS/page4

Comment

Did you stop paying them when no CCA was forthcoming?
            Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
              Did you stop paying them when no CCA was forthcoming?
              One would presume, that was the case.

Comment

Well in that case, one would also presume that it was perhaps ill-advised to do so. But one should never simply presume things - much better to ask the question and get a definitive answer.
                Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                  Well in that case, one would also presume that it was perhaps ill-advised to do so. But one should never simply presume things - much better to ask the question and get a definitive answer.
                  Some would agree, others would not.
                  However, no doubt the OP will advise as to his/her position.

Comment

Hi All,
                    Thanks for the comments.
                    With regards to the last company (Bryan Carter) that this debt was assigned to, when they could not provide a valid CCA, I sent a letter of dispute and cancelled my direct debit to them.
                    I then heard nothing about this debt for 2.5 years, and now I have Arrow Global writing to me.

Comment

What was the date of your application for credit?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X