• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

speeding ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speeding ticket

Enforcement team turmned up at my hose this morning syaing i had to ring them as i have a outstanding balnce for a spedding ticket.The ticket was £110.Now they say they want £400 from me.And they have a warrant for my arrest.Can they arrest me? Also He wants me to ring him shall ring him or not? And what hours do they work.i am scared incase they come tommorow.As they called this morning at 9.00.My head is up my backside at the moment.I cant afford to pay this i am on benefits help!!!!
    Tags: None

Re: speeding ticket

Do you have an outstanding speeding fine?

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
      Do you have an outstanding speeding fine?
      Hi yes.It was £110.I thought they were going to take it out of my benefits But obviosly not.Yesterday i recevied the letter today they called around.I wasnt in tho

Comment

Did you not notice the money wasn't being taken from your benefits?

How long has this been going on for?

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
          Did you not notice the money wasn't being taken from your benefits?

How long has this been going on for?
          No sorru didnt notice.It was my own fault i hold my hands up.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X