• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blemain Finance

I had the misfortune to need to borrow some money in November 2007 and Blemain Finance provided me with £30,000. Last year I ran into financial difficulty and ended up defaulting on several payments. I had to place my house on the market as I had no way of paying these arrears off which were climbing fast. I reduced the price of my house by 50k and sold it. Blemain demanded £46,000 to settle the loan leaving me know other choice than to pay this crazy amount. I need some help in taking some action against them. Will anyone help me please?
    Tags: None

Re: Blemain Finance

Hi,
    I haven't been on here very long myself, but here are quite a ot of people on here having problems with Blemain. Your situation is rather different to mine, but if you go to "Banks" forum and select "Others" you will find a Blemain thread. Some of the info on there may be useful, and I'm sure if you post onto that thread you will get offers of help from others far more experienced than me.
    Good luck and keep in touch!
    Lindy

Comment

Originally posted by Steveblazye View Post
      I had the misfortune to need to borrow some money in November 2007 and Blemain Finance provided me with £30,000. Last year I ran into financial difficulty and ended up defaulting on several payments. I had to place my house on the market as I had no way of paying these arrears off which were climbing fast. I reduced the price of my house by 50k and sold it. Blemain demanded £46,000 to settle the loan leaving me know other choice than to pay this crazy amount. I need some help in taking some action against them. Will anyone help me please?
      I've also just noticed that your post has had an unusually high number of views and no replies until mine. I think it's only fair to warn you that I was alerted by the admin on this site, that Blemain had been monitoring posts on here, as you'll see in the Blemain thread I mentioned above.
      You do however have the option to use private messages to users on the site, I'd suggest this may be wise! (To do this just click on the profile name and select send private message) :beagle:

Comment

I have made a complaint to Blemain over their charges and services, and they are dealing with it now. I will keep you posted on the responses from them

Comment

Hi guys you may be interested that I'm having issues with blemain financetoo however I have good solicitors on the case, whom are taking court action. A non regulated loan has had excessive charges added. I have a lot of information on this company including contridictive evidence, for example do you know sterling properties there so called LPA receivers are actually owned by the directors or blemain. Something else handy worth taking note of is that although the products are unregulated they do fall under OFT rules, there also investigating on my behalf, along with the FSA who in 2009 had an undertaking made against blemain about there un orthodox protocols and excessive charges. Blemain is the group company which is regulated by the FSA. I'll keep up updated I intend to pursue and win against this company? Especially after threats I received from Marc Goldberg the commercial director of the company

Comment

Blemain were today fined by the FSA for unfair practices (cheshire mortgage corporation ) Lancashire mortgage corporation must be next in line for an investigation along with M goldberg
            this must help pave the way to a court hearing.
            check post; Blemain fined
            Last edited by suffering; 11th December 2012, 16:16:PM.

Comment

Well, I could be the one starting this off with LM, we will see but I have a similar problem-Can I ask has anyone any experience with Commercial mortgages with any of this bunch?

Comment

Suffering, once again thanks for "sniffing" this out.

FSA press release http://www.fsa.gov.uk/library/commun...2012/110.shtml

Comment

I notice that the ring master of this circus, Henry Moser retains his position as cheif executive of the Blemain group. Maybe after enough people have complained to the FSA about Lancashire Mortgage Corporation still carrying on thes practices he will get locked up! Make sure you get your complaint in now while its still freash in there minds

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X