• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Financial Ombudsman problems.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financial Ombudsman problems.

Can't remember if I posted this up here or elsewhere before.

http://www.financial-ombudsman-problems.co.uk/index.htm

What can happen when FOS staff makes mistakes and don't like being questioned ...more quotes
    "I am not prepared to devote additional time and effort towards further elucidation which I am far from confident will meet with either your understanding or acceptance

MISTAKES and INCOMPETENCE
    at the UK FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICE

Tags: None

Re: Financial Ombudsman problems.

I tend NOT to read the site in spite of knowing of its existence.
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."
      Donald Rumsfeld, Adjucator, The Financial Ombudsman Service

Comment

To paraphrase Sir Humphry Appleby

The FOS aren't there to do things. They're there to explain why things can't be done.

The FOS are not spineless. It takes a great deal of strength to do nothing all the time.
        Last edited by frisp; 22nd March 2011, 14:38:PM.
        Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity. (Motto of the Kings of Scotland)

Comment

At the end of the day all that one can complain about, is their service.

Other complaints are met with the FOS: 'Brick Wall'.

Superman or, Wimp ( Gov. service)?
          Last edited by Angry Cat; 22nd March 2011, 22:12:PM. Reason: typo

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X