• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

my poor little boy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my poor little boy

..off on his first camping weekend away with the Cub Scouts and it's teeming with rain

no camp fire then I suppose..

aaaaw shame. What's the forecast ?

Comment

ooh dear, Sunday heavy rain, Monday light rain, 55 degrees both days.

and there was me out buying sun lotion for him on Friday. shoulda bought some paddles instead.

Comment

erm...rain all weekend I think isn't it....just when I had got my act together in preperation to do my garden, what an absolute pain!
        Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
        For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
        And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

well he's back early!

urgent phone call to all parents at 7 this morning to come and pick up their offspring! They werent due back until 4.30 today - apparently some of the kids didnt like it last night and went home even earlier. Alex's tent was "blown up" in his words in the winds.

I swear he looks browner! must be the dirt

Comment

aww what a shame.

i will give you a laugh. my little one last week came downstairs with a red mark right in the middle of his forehead. so i thought oh dear banged head, ice pack coming right up. so on a closer look it not a bumped head its a friction burn, was feeling the carpet with his head.

why he just wanted to see what it felt like.

boys and friction burns eh.

Comment

Yeah - they do the strangest things while they're finding out about the world, eh ??

Sorry about the Scout camp, Li. And after all the good weather we've been having, too.

Comment

Lol Mistie!

yeah I know Sim, couldnt be worse really could it for the time of year, I'm sitting here with a fleece and cardigan on top looking out of my window at leaves and broken twigs strewn across the road! Is this what global warming does?

Comment

Originally posted by mistie View Post
                  aww what a shame.

i will give you a laugh. my little one last week came downstairs with a red mark right in the middle of his forehead. so i thought oh dear banged head, ice pack coming right up. so on a closer look it not a bumped head its a friction burn, was feeling the carpet with his head.

why he just wanted to see what it felt like.

boys and friction burns eh.
                  oh those friction burns........I remember the days.
                  They take forever to go as well, plus the slightest amount of warm water feels like a scald. But saying that I have some fond memories of friction burns on my knees..........thats a different story and not for this post.

Bestest wishes,
                  Hod, Liam....
                  Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X