• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DCM Money Solutions - In administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DCM Money Solutions - In administration

Obells I do not see any wrong in Sapphire posting something up which is in the public domain.

There is a lot of information which can be found on the internet and from many different sources.

Companies House in any event have all the information about directors including adresses.

If it helps our members then the addresses get posted up.

Do you have a particular reason for making this statement?

Comment

yes i do, i know one of the directors. Mr Baird and mr smith were only directors from may last year and were bought into the company to try to turn it round. The main blame for the historic problems with dcm lies with mr john baird who passed away in oct 2009 and his right hand man who then was made sole director when mr bair died, Mr Sentley Robert Wilson who then proceeded to try to run the company into the ground for 7 months until Mr Bairds Widow approached Mr Baird And Mr Smith to take the company on and remove Mr Wilson who was seemingly paying himself large sums of money!

I know this as i was a self employed contractor working for them on and off for a number of years. I have clients who i recommended to DCM in the past and was not aware of any problems until around october 2010 when the directors uncovered past negligence etc, i believe this is why Mr Smith left due to these issues and didnt want to be associated with these historic problems. ... hopefully Mr Simon Baird will get a chance to be seen in a better light when the truth of these matters are heard in the correct environment.

This is the reason i posted the previous comments due to the vigilante nature of some people and also people fueling peoples hatred. i agree that the info IS in the public domain for certain reasons, The way i understand it if administrators get involved is that this is all the info consumers or creditors need until a hearing, it is a matter for the dti, etc to use companys house info to locate directors not people on forums whipping up anger and hatred.

I for one know that Mr Simon Baird and Mr Aaron Smiths intentions for taking on the company was to try to salvage it at the hands of someone who was intent on ruining the business and The founders widow and i know they fought very hard to turn the company around in the short time they were there. i feel its important someone voices some truth on these matters and i know the truth will come out eventually. But until then perhaps it is better not to whip up more and more hatred.

Comment

Obell, no one on this site and on any other internet forums have suggested vigilante mob hand violence against anyone connected to the various sites. Anger: absolutely but not anything else.

Are you aware of any action taken against, Sentley Robert Wilson with regards to any impropriety that may have happened in this case with regards to DCM?

Were the sums of money he was paying himself legally allowable?

is there any case pending or any investigation that you are aware of?
        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

all i know is that Mr Wilson was struck off as a solicitor around 3-4 years ago for inappropriately using client funds to line his own pockets. i also know he was an odious, pompous nasty piece of work and he tried to destroy a vulnerable widow in the wake of her husbands death. i hope he gets his comeuppance one day soon.
          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
          oh and also i ram reading the MSE forum and thanks for whipping up more frenzy pompeyfaith by insinuating things about these posts. !!!
          Last edited by Obells; 13th March 2011, 17:57:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

For clarity(so that we do have more information), in 2004 intervention was made in a practice which was run by Mr Wilson and another solicitor.

Interventions | The Law Gazette

He has now gone on to become a director of Citadel Company Secretarial service ltd. From the names of the directors Mr Wilson appears to be a director within a family business.
            CITADEL COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES LIMITED of CW5 5DE in CHESHIRE UNITED KINGDOM

Obells, Pompey has the right to state what he did about this post and you have given a right of reply which I have backed up with info. In fact, on the MSE thread it has more or less similar details to the ones I have posted up on Mr Wilson.
            Last edited by leclerc; 13th March 2011, 18:03:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Insinuating what, I have insinuated NOTHING merely past on info to aggrieved consumers on another forum.

There is no law against that.

And my last post stating that you must have a connection turned out to be true so nothing wrong there.

You have to understand that consumers that where already in debt come to this firm for help and get there debts in order and to be taken in again is truly shocking.

They have every right to dig and find out as much as possible about this crocked firm.

Regards
              If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Obells

I disagree with you that only the DTI are able to use Companies House, this is a LTD Company and as such is recorded in the public domain whether any of the directors like it or not.

Anyone at anytime can view a LTD company on Companies house by paying the relevant fee. This is the perogative of the person doing the search.

I don't believe on this site is acting as vigilantes and they are certainly not stirring up a campaign againt the Directors, they are just reporting facts as known.

It will as you say all come out in hearings as to who actually is to blame and you have already pointed the finger at who you believe is the culprit and that is your own opinion and not that of this site.

Originally posted by Obells View Post

This is the reason i posted the previous comments due to the vigilante nature of some people and also people fueling peoples hatred. i agree that the info IS in the public domain for certain reasons, The way i understand it if administrators get involved is that this is all the info consumers or creditors need until a hearing, it is a matter for the dti, etc to use companys house info to locate directors not people on forums whipping up anger and hatred.
                Last edited by TUTTSI; 13th March 2011, 18:26:PM.

Comment

I have also refrained from posting names and company details and merely re-directed them as to where the info they need is.

I could of done worse but did not
                  If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

As the documents on companies house and uploaded in Amethysts post hold the contact details of the directors I have removed the address posted directly on the forum.
                    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

pompey -" Hmmmmmm indeed that is what makes me suspicious and the fact the poster has not replied yet."

I find this suspicion unhelpful, i feel it is just adding fuel to an already fanned fire.

Also, dont shoot the messenger!

I agree that the info is in the public domain and it is readily available for people to purchase and i also feel it is important to give people this info if it is to help them in any way.
                      However, when it is clear a company is going into administration and there has been appointed an administrator and this information is in the public domain and also knowing that this is the only way for a consumer to pursue (legally) their claim and try to get any answers, why then do you feel it is a positive thing to publicize someones personal address where there might be children and innocent families?

Do you feel that this is a correct way to act? If that were so when the process of "administration" were invented there would be a section in specific legislation that would enable the directors name and personal address to be included in the notice of administration, in fact why not go the whole hog and publish directions in order for disgruntled people to go and vent their anger and potentially cause harm to innocent people?? i'll tell you why shall i? It wasn't because we dont live in the middle ages. we have rules, laws and procedures in place in order to remain a civilized society, not a mob ruled by hearsay. So your comment that you think it is correct, i dont agree with as it has dangerous and illegal consequences attached to it. That is why an administrator becomes the first port of call for all inquiries and that is why the dti or other trade body have a hearing to establish "The Facts" in a lawful manner. Do you have a problem with those process'?

Comment

Originally posted by Obells View Post
                        pompey -" Hmmmmmm indeed that is what makes me suspicious and the fact the poster has not replied yet."

I find this suspicion unhelpful, i feel it is just adding fuel to an already fanned fire.

Also, dont shoot the messenger!

I agree that the info is in the public domain and it is readily available for people to purchase and i also feel it is important to give people this info if it is to help them in any way.
                        The information contained within Amethysts post is available from Companies house for £1. Furthermore, MSE thread were the only ones giving the administrator at the time.
                        However, when it is clear a company is going into administration and there has been appointed an administrator and this information is in the public domain and also knowing that this is the only way for a consumer to pursue (legally) their claim and try to get any answers, why then do you feel it is a positive thing to publicize someones personal address where there might be children and innocent families?
                        Am not sure I would class administration as being a positive thing. Furthermore, I think you are over reacting with regards to people's kids and families. No internet forum has ever advocated violence against any company directors and the fire and brimstone is a way of letting off seam. Ultimately, it will be dealt with legally and via the administrator.
                        Do you feel that this is a correct way to act?
                        In a word, yes. If the phone number had been included then the answer would change.

If that were so when the process of "administration" were invented there would be a section in specific legislation that would enable the directors name and personal address to be included in the notice of administration, in fact why not go the whole hog and publish directions in order for disgruntled people to go and vent their anger and potentially cause harm to innocent people?? i'll tell you why shall i? It wasn't because we dont live in the middle ages. we have rules, laws and procedures in place in order to remain a civilized society, not a mob ruled by hearsay. So your comment that you think it is correct, i dont agree with as it has dangerous and illegal consequences attached to it. That is why an administrator becomes the first port of call for all inquiries and that is why the dti or other trade body have a hearing to establish "The Facts" in a lawful manner. Do you have a problem with those process'?
                        As much information as can be made possible should be posted on the website and there has been no laws(Data Protection Act, etc, etc,) that have been broken. If you think anyone is suggesting violence towards anyone connected to DCM then you need to take a step back because internet forums do not advocate any violence of any form against anyone involved in these businesses.

Comment

For the avoidance of doubt I did not post up Simon Bairds details to cause trouble/whip up a frenzy nor cause an argument, if I really wanted to cause trouble I could have posted up his personal phone numbers and many other details.

Again for the avoidance of doubt the details I posted up are available to the public, I got the information from doing a creditcheck, which is something I pay £600 a year for my own business use, which is also a Limited company, the facility also allows searches on Sole traders and you can search by Directors names if you need to, also if you new the details of my company and if you paid the price you could indeed look up my details, I would have no problem with that as they are available to the public either by doing a creditcheck or by searching Companies House.

If I have offended anyone then I apologise reservedly, although given the chance I will most certainly do it again, my loyalties are to the hundreds of people who have lost out.

Comment

Sapphire, the details of his address are in the PDF Amethyst has already uploaded prior to your post which I read after Tools posted on here.
                            Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                            Nothing in gazette since october (d2) Viewing Page 469 of Issue 822796

Directors details august attachec - both terminated as director in October too.

also DCM FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS LIMITED 06575031 - aaron smith terminated as director november 2010

Legal Beagles Consumer Forum - View Single Post - DCM Money Solutions - In administration
                            For information the PDF page 5 has Simon Baird's address as posted later on the thread.
                            Last edited by leclerc; 13th March 2011, 18:48:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yes hun I know, I am just stating my case so that people know my side and my feelings, that way we can have no confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                                As much information as can be made possible should be posted on the website and there has been no laws(Data Protection Act, etc, etc,) that have been broken. If you think anyone is suggesting violence towards anyone connected to DCM then you need to take a step back because internet forums do not advocate any violence of any form against anyone involved in these businesses.
                                you are wrong, i dont think administration is a positive thing, you are mistaken i was highlighting the fact that someone typed in mr bairds name and address with a "LOL" preceding:seagull: it!!! this surely is not a positive thing is it?

You think i am over reacting re peoples kids and family's do you?? the address has been on this forum how long?? i know first hand that people have been to this mans door and demanded to be let in to confront mr baird!!! the landlord has been accosted and so have other tenants. you dont think this is a serious thing? i am over reacting? so what happens when a disgruntled customer goes to the door and kicks it in and bludgeons the man he believes robbed him of his money to death in front of his kid?? what then?? does the "LOL" at the start of the address posting become "Opps!!" get a grip... i am not over reacting regarding kids etc.... there are laws and procedures in place in the country to protect from mob rule and innocent people becoming victims of mis information and anger!!!!
                                fire and brimstone to let off steam you say?

what about people sat outside someones house who is yet to be proven to be guilty of a crime?? you advocate the publicizing of someones information on a forum which harbors every type of person with all sorts of intentions and tell me i'm over reacting?? sorry but i think you are misguided and irresponsible to advocate such actions. I think it's disgusting you sit in you home and make such sweeping statements about people you do not know. oh and just because there is no phone number for a person its ok to put their physical address on the internet so people can take it upon themselves to go round and torch a mans house who is yet to be found guilty of a crime!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X