• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

TMC v Halifax

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TMC V Halifax

[ATTACH]4597[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4598[/ATTACH]

Comment

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

lol, don't tell me though. Think you might have deleted the actuall attachments when you put them in the post. No need to put them in the post xx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

ooo you fixed it as i was typing
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

That sounds fair and reasonable and as I expected. Keep up the payments
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Cheers, I'll just go with the consent order then, at least interest is frozen and no ccj.

Don't suppose you know if they are allowed to/likely to accept a full and final a few years down the road or will they then want every penny as I expect to have a small inheritance in a few years time?

Comment

The longer it drags on and they cant get any more out of you, ie see your financial circs arent actually very temporary - they are more likely to accept a F&F so yes that is a definate possibility IMO xx
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Cool, that definitely seems the best option then.

Comment

That's my opinion TMC...you could fight the £300 charges but you'd more than likely end up with a CO for the rest of the debt in return for having £300 knocked off it...so swings and roundabouts and at the present time this does seem like a sensible thing to do and you can always review your position each six months as well.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X