• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Call for Assistance - Have you had your claim stayed ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Call for Assistance - Have you had your claim stayed ?

Sorry this is late only got home an hour ago

Al59 Claim number 7DC01043 Southport County Court

Comment

Don't know whether you're still collating data but my case No 7QZ64093 was heard 15 October at Walsall County Court & stayed until 1 March 2008 with the DJ insisting A&L pay the costs & also pay for a telephone hearing as I live in Moray, Scotland (16 hrs train journey away from Walsall)
      Last edited by Lyndahug; 27th October 2007, 19:53:PM. Reason: Omitted the case number

Comment

Frankyg 7QT10016 Southport County Court
        Sorry about the delay just got back on line

Frankyg

Comment

Hi all, just a quick update, ive not heard from the bank since my stay was lifted, have'nt been able to get on the site, major computer problems so im now catching up with whats been happening while ive been away, got to start getting my bundles together for beg dec so got some reading to do, will keep you up to date..B

Comment

I've had the following claims stayed:7QZ61380 and 7QZ82445

Comment

calamity jane & o/h claim no 7XW60051 Norwich Court
              this claim was actually started by Nationwide but as I disputed the amount due to unlawful charges they requested the stay

Comment

I see there are a few people in Southport that have stays.If anyone hears anything about stays being lifted,I would be greatful if they would let me know.Having problems with the post.IE wrong post to me and my post going elsewhere.Many thanks

Frank

Comment

I would like to thank all the people who have helped me even though the case has still to go to court.I would have given up ages ago.Even if I'm not lucky ,Many thanks

Frank

Comment

Frank, please do not give up, I can see a certain amount of frustration at the stays being applied but there are more things to look at such as PPI or payment protection insurances misselling. Credit cards are not affected by the stays, so there is a lot of stuff still to be going after and win.

Comment

Thanks Nattie. I wont give up I've put to much time and money into it,Ill just sit and wait.The only thing that bothers me was turning down 1600£..Still its only money.Only money still in their vaults making loads of interest.Many thanks anyway for your reply,All the best

Frank

Comment

Hi all,
                        after having my stay lifted, ive now recieved an offer from the bank regarding my Business Claim, Ive posted the details on my thread, in the Business section. any advice would be most appreciated..B

Comment

Please Help. We had our court date through for sept last year and th claim was stayed. We want lift the stay now due to hardship but are unsure on how to go about it?

Claim Number 7QZ72445 .With Taunton County Court

Thanks Sars

Comment

Hi sars and welcome to Beagles,
                            Glad you found us, you have now told us your claim has been stayed, this info we are grateful for, this thread is to gather that info.
                            Now to get help with this you need to post in the correct forum and give more detail.
                            I think you should start in the particular bank forum and give your details , but no personal ones and then we will take it from there. Hope this helps Enaid x

Comment

Asdaq ,B4AL92M9, Northampton county court.

Comment

for bank charges?
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X