• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Hi folks

Right as suggested by PF, going to post up on this thread about 2 ongoing cases that are held up with Lloyds due to the JR, now these are from year 1999 and year 2000, I only have a few statements on these actual loans but PPI was added like lloyds always added them to our loan accounts.

We have been successful with a few loan ppi reclaims as from year 2001 up to 2007 accounts.
    Okay these are old, but am aware many have still been successful, not sure if the JR will change anything, time will tell.

I am going to request for a SAR again, the last one was in 2009, see what comes back and take it from there, even though the cases are currently on hold, as I continued to make a reclaim with just applying the account numbers.

I have no figures to work from up to now but see what I come across when I receive the new SAR.
    Tags: None

Re: Di - lloyds ppi 1999 & 2000

Di,

Thanks and subbed
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Cheers PF.

I understand I can request for a SAR as many times as I want to, even if they did submit in 2009?
      It would be interesting though as the last 2 years they have been a nightmare, and many things happened, so will get on to this first thing in the morning, your a star PF.

Comment

Right in your SAR request be sure to state that you want screenshots of the account history of these two loans, they will more than likely say they do not hold records for this far back but request them anyway and we will deal with there answer once they have replied.

But we do know that they have to keep them longer than 6 yrs to comply with the HMRC.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          Right in your SAR request be sure to state that you want screenshots of the account history of these two loans, they will more than likely say they do not hold records for this far back but request them anyway and we will deal with there answer once they have replied.

But we do know that they have to keep them longer than 6 yrs to comply with the HMRC.

Good point PF, and I will do just that, thanks so much.

Comment

Your welcome I am on a crusade now to get back consumers cash from pre 2004 agreements being as most CMC's will not take them on.

Oh and if they mention the limitation act 1980 just throw s32 back at them lol

sigpic

Comment

Di,

Just to add that my SAR to LTSB, submitted in 2009 included info going back to 1999 - this included statements for one account that had serviced several loans with PPI, although it did not include all the loan agreements. I went on to successfully reclaim these last year.

There was also a reference to a loan account which was repaid in full in 1996, but no statements etc for this one. I have since submitted a claim for this as like yourself, OH and I were always told we had to take PPI to be approved for the loan. Like yours this one is on hold at the moment.............

But just to show it is possible to get paperwork from Lloyds from as far back as 1999

Good luck with this,

Nellie x

Comment

Originally posted by nelliewops View Post
                Di,

Just to add that my SAR to LTSB, submitted in 2009 included info going back to 1999 - this included statements for one account that had serviced several loans with PPI, although it did not include all the loan agreements. I went on to successfully reclaim these last year.

There was also a reference to a loan account which was repaid in full in 1996, but no statements etc for this one. I have since submitted a claim for this as like yourself, OH and I were always told we had to take PPI to be approved for the loan. Like yours this one is on hold at the moment.............

But just to show it is possible to get paperwork from Lloyds from as far back as 1999

Good luck with this,

Nellie x

Cool, thanks Nellie, its looking more promising all the time, so fingers crossed hey and for you too.

I did go through the original SAR again to make sure, but even though I do not have every single one, I have details of the monthly repayment and the loan account number for both of these.
                I can always remember the ppi part of the agreement was already crossed or ticked before signing, this was why we used to think it was all part of the loans.

Thank you and good luck, will keep an eye on your progress as well.

LOL and I always tell others to make a reclaim on older reclaims as I understand lots have still been successful, I would be a hypocrite not to have done this myself otherwise lmao.

Di
                Xx
                Last edited by di30; 31st January 2011, 13:11:PM.

Comment

I see turbs and nellie are now looking in Di so between us we can get these wrapped up

Onwards and Upwards

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                    I see turbs and nellie are now looking in Di so between us we can get these wrapped up

Onwards and Upwards

Yes its great PF, I am so chuffed

Comment

Ok, this is a question that I am aware that is asked on older loan ppi reclaims.

Now if they are unable to find the calculations on these settled accounts, where would we stand in redress?
                      I am asking this in case they cannot gather any documentation on these old loans for the calculations, thanks.

Comment

Di,

I think we will have to play them at there game and present figures we believe to be correct in the hope they will discredit them, we can then challenge them as to why they believe they are not correct there by forcing the correct data out of them.

Oh I love a game
                        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                        If you can remember anything at all like the loan term etc it will all help in getting somewhere near the correct figures
                        Last edited by pompeyfaith; 31st January 2011, 19:26:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sigpic

Comment

Going through the original wads of SAR statements, the earliest of them found is that of year 2000, so the loan was possibly arranged in 1999, we did have earlier loans though, I remember clearly when hubby had a new car in 2006 and that was the first loan we ever taken out with them and was paying £118 a month with protection, it was a used car, so we did not pay much for it as well as part ex'ing his other car with it, insurance was added though, but no statements going beyond year 2000.

(For some reason I though we had statements as from 1999 on SAR submitted 2009), but that must have just been the year when we taken the loan out with the oldest details we have on that one).

I do seem to have all the details on the loan taken out straight after that one though which did not last that long, maybe a few months and we settled, and it show over £800 in refund on the statement.

So the monthly payments for the year 2000 was £124.08 a month, and the one taken out just after was £160.11 a month.

Comment

Right obviously there are some missing statements for this one, but this one here is from Jan 2000 at £124.08 a month from a loan taken out in 1999, it was I know over 5 years with added ins.
                            So in Dec 2000 this was settled to go into the new loan, which was then the new repayment of £160.11 with added ins.

So from Jan 2000 to Jan 2001 13 repayments taken out and this is not including what was taken out prior to Jan 2000 (due to not having these statements to show these).

The new loan was then taken out from that one in Jan 2001, but the first repayment doesn't show it coming out until March 2001, this loan was then settled in Sept 2002 and shows a refund of £802.56 as stated in above post.

Comment

Would be great if I came across the loan details of the earlier loans wouldn't it?

Not sure if Lloyds done this with everyone, but details of the loan (copies) would come through the post weeks later, cannot recall on bringing anything home the same day as when the loans were actually taken out.
                              So did not even get the opportunity to read through the policy details, yet they will I know say different - as they do.

Glad you like this game PF, as I can see this being lots of fun and games, lol, I know where to find you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X