• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyds 'save the change' debit card thingy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds 'save the change' debit card thingy

I was just reading about this on my online banking thing with Lloyds.

Basically you buy something with your debit card for £23.65, when it comes out your account it also takes 35p and puts it in your e-savings account, so you have spent £24.00 overall. If you spent £5.99 it would take an extra penny and put it in savings, if you spent £150.05 it would take 95p and put it in savings - get the idea ?

Thought it might be a good way of saving those extra pennies for christmas if you bank and save with lloyds and use a debit card.

They DON'T do the savings transfer part if to do so would take you over an overdraft limit etc.

If anyone uses it be interesting to know how it works out how much you build up etc or if there are any downsides to it ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: Lloyds 'save the change' debit card thingy

Did anyone do this or use this and have they saved much as I was thinking of doing the same?
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Re: Lloyds 'save the change' debit card thingy

i managed to pay this years mot bill with the savings
      although mines now tsb not Lloyds
      Bought some tablets today to build my strength up .. cant get the bloody lid off.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X