• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

fv 1 inc & Arrow Global

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fv 1 inc & Arrow Global

Hello
    I got into difficulty back in 2005 with a hsbc credit card & loan which got past onto fv 1 inc which resulted in 2 ccj's against me. Then in 2007/2008 they tried taking me to court to get a charging order before it got that far I managed to pay the 2 debts of in full via fv 1 inc's solicitor.
    I received a notice of assignment ( nov 2010) informing me that fv1 had handed my account for the credit card over to arrow global. I have proved to arrow global that this debt has been paid (gave them fv 1 inc solicitor number) and they informed me it was there error as the account hadn't been cleared.
    How do i go about getting any data they hold on me removed and any activity they have done on my credit file removed as they had no right processing any of my data as there was no debt.

Has fv1 broken data protection rules for passing my information (if so what can i do)

In regards to the ccj's I didn't get a satisfaction note as I only have just under a year before it's removed from my credit file any way is it worth attaching a sat note to it now or would the 6 years start from when it was satisfied in 2008

many thanks in advance
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X