• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Executed Agreements.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Executed Agreements.

Can any one post up what an 'Executed Agreement' for a Barclay Card actually looks like in its complete form with all the prescribed bits and bobs and signature boxes?

In my case they apparently consider an A4 sheet titled 'Barclaycard Conditions Of Use' to be a copy of my original executed agreement.

Is it?
    Tags: None

Re: Executed Agreements.

Does this sheet have YOUR address from when you ORIGINALLY opened the account, along with YOUR signature as well as theirs and all of the prescribed terms ?

The T&C's on their own are absolutely meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
      Does this sheet have YOUR address from when you ORIGINALLY opened the account, along with YOUR signature as well as theirs and all of the prescribed terms ?

The T&C's on their own are absolutely meaningless.
      As below-no personal details at all..

Do they take us for fools when stating that this is your executed agreement?

Comment

That's NOT an agreement at all, just some unrelated T&C's

Comment

That's NOT an agreement at all, just some unrelated T&C's
          The only people that will disagree with that are Barclaycard.

If they get a little friskier and Horwich Farrely/R.Way commence court proceedings,would they have to rely on this ''document'' as an agreement seeing they have told me it is my agreement?

By sending just T & C's,what are the chances of actually having an actual agreement tucked away in reserve? The only other document I have is my application form seen here..

Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

As you have evidence that confirms that RW&c are claiming that this is your agreement then that would be extremely useful in any defence.

Obviously IF they do start a claim then a request under CPR 31.14 is a MUST.

Comment

As you have evidence that confirms that RW&c are claiming that this is your agreement then that would be extremely useful in any defence.

Obviously IF they do start a claim then a request under CPR 31.14 is a MUST.

Thanks CB,hopefully it won't come to that...

#
              #
              but it probably will knowing them!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X