• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

We're 18 Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We're 18 Today

Bloomin' 'eck
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

Not very exciting really unless we're settling arguments about who was here first pmsl.

(I really am very boring you know)
      That would be Ashley

Just to put these figures into a wider context.

LB started in May 2007 and to date has 13399 registered members in 3 1/2 years (42 months)
      (The number discrepancy is due to deleted users, so actual registrations are 13461)

So that's roughly 320 per month from day one averaged out.

CAG started in Jan 2006 with 272017 that's 4690 per month.
      Most of these would of been while Bank Charges where making the headlines and a lot of media coverage.

"My" site has been going since Oct 2002 and has 820,209 registered members.

So that's roughly 8540 per month.
      Sounds like alot, but when you bear in mind we use professional SEO (aka How to get TOP on Google searches) people and have a global reach it soon changes the picture somewhat.

While I have my sad stats hat on, lets have a look at threads and posts

LB: 20,654 and 167,862 (posts per thread: 8)
      CAG: 249,570 and 3,047,885 ( Posts per: 12)
      AMHD: 478,648 and 2,428,837 (posts per: 5)

Just goes to show who's more focused
      Last edited by Curlyben; 3rd November 2010, 20:59:PM.

Comment

Well you are member 332, I'm member 6 and Caspar is member 11600 - thats your forum ID number and is what the database uses to organise posts/pm's/settings etc, the last person to register is gandalf6288 and he is member number 13459.

The number of registered users excludes those who are banned, so only shows a total of 13397 (because it cant allocate a number more than once).

So we have about 62 people(spammers) banned/deleted (not sure which).
        You're not banning enough people......not that I am asking to be banned of course
        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
        Blimey ! I know CAG do now and then remove users who registered but didnt confirm by clicking the link in an email confirmation, so that probably accounts for a big whack of those. We dont have email confirmation so have no need to do that. It would be interesting see compare % of users who have/havent posted since registering, but thats an admin panel thing.

Anyway I'm pleased with how things are working on here regardless of what CAG are up to. If we ever end up that big people will probably defect to smaller sites, its just how things go with big forums. (and I sincerely hope we don;t end up that big, LB is good cause its small)

Anyway just for interest heres where we started....

First 20 users

Ashley
        Celestine
        Karnevil
        Cetelco
        Amethyst
        Glenn UK
        Tools
        Mad Hatter
        surfboy
        ivis
        Deller
        Simian
        lioness
        iancognito
        Koenigsegg
        willowb
        Paradox
        Admin
        Amy

(Amy is actually user 21 cause user 20 was deleted no idea who or why now tho)
        That hurts albeit I think Nattie got deleted a few years back(but was in position number 7, if my elephant memory still works :o )
        Last edited by leclerc; 3rd November 2010, 20:41:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

lol yeyyy we're all boring.

I've lost track what anything means now, but I'm happy, we're doing ok.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Tools is 7 lol.

I'll find out what Nattie is.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Tools is 7 lol.
              He looks a lot older.

Comment

Thats just an illusion.

Nattie you were number 20. Probably a few more numbers too. I trust we're sticking with crap french spy bloke for a while now?
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Ok just to be even more anal, how many keystrokes has it taken to get to where we are now.

You could break it down into per hour, day, week, month msl:

Also Ame, where the hell am I on that list, I was here at the beginning too, if you remember I was Paraiba for a couple of days until we changed the name

Comment

24 lovie xx
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

24 lovie xx
                      Awwwww ta hun, I just loved being 24 was such a great age.

Comment

Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Is your profile, if u look in the browser bar at top of your browser (firefox / IE etc) it shows there member.php?u=622

Not very exciting really unless we're settling arguments about who was here first pmsl.

Beat you Di--189

Scooby said you can go VIP yet gal??

Comment

LOL and you did beat me too Turbo lol, Maxie was here in 2007 too just before me .

Oh yes that reminds me......Scooby, thanks Turbo X

Comment

I cannot find my user number????

Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Is your profile, if u look in the browser bar at top of your browser (firefox / IE etc) it shows there member.php?u=622

Comment

Tuttsi - #1018

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                                I cannot find my user number????
                                It's the number at the end of any clickable link to your profile.

TUTTSI = 1018

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X