• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

We're 18 Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We're 18 Today

Thanks - I got it now, phew ...

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
    It's the number at the end of any clickable link to your profile.

TUTTSI = 1018

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
      Beat you Di--189

Scooby said you can go VIP yet gal??
      Posted Di--so you got to join VIP now-lol

Comment

Cheers Turbo X

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
          That would be Ashley

Just to put these figures into a wider context.

LB started in May 2007 and to date has 13399 registered members in 3 1/2 years (42 months)
          (The number discrepancy is due to deleted users, so actual registrations are 13461)

So that's roughly 320 per month from day one averaged out.

CAG started in Jan 2006 with 272017 that's 4690 per month.
          Most of these would of been while Bank Charges where making the headlines and a lot of media coverage.

"My" site has been going since Oct 2002 and has 820,209 registered members.

So that's roughly 8540 per month.
          Sounds like alot, but when you bear in mind we use professional SEO (aka How to get TOP on Google searches) people and have a global reach it soon changes the picture somewhat.

While I have my sad stats hat on, lets have a look at threads and posts

LB: 20,654 and 167,862 (posts per thread: 8)
          CAG: 249,570 and 3,047,885 ( Posts per: 12)
          AMHD: 478,648 and 2,428,837 (posts per: 5)

Just goes to show who's more focused
          What's AMHD Curly?

Comment

AMHD - http://www.AskMeHelpDesk.com An American based Q&A site I admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
              AMHD - http://www.AskMeHelpDesk.com An American based Q&A site I admin.

Thanks Curly---very interesting!

Comment

Just caught up with this thread and would like to also throw something else into the mix that would cock up the figures.

Of the ? thousand members on each of the forums, many have multiple usernames, although many of their previous ones may have been banned, it over inflates member numbers and is difficult to calculate its extent.

Other than Nattie :tinysmile_hmm_t2: we have very few members that have registered multiple usernames, usually they just ask us for a name change.
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  Wicked ! not that we're competitive or anything
                  No of course not and so you won't be at all interested to know that as of today Beagles are just 48 places behind CAG in terms of UK ranking, according to Alexa:

CAG national rank by traffic - 1835
                  Beagles national rank by traffic - 1883

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/legalbeagles.info

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/consumeractiongroup.co.uk

And given the trends of the global rankings over the past 3 months it won't be long before we're in front, not that you'd care eh?

Comment

You`re completely correct, we don`t refresh the alexa page as soon as it hits midnight at all. It comes as a great shock to both of us competitive.....us.......wouldnt dream of it :doggieyes:
                    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                      You`re completely correct, we don`t refresh the alexa page as soon as it hits midnight at all.
                      Me neither so that makes at least 3 of us that don't know that we gained another 10 places today.

Comment

Really??:tinysmile_twink_t2: I suppose you wouldn`t be interested either that we have also had a +1,720.00% increase in page views over the last 3 months either then, I know I`m not

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                          I suppose you wouldn`t be interested....
                          Not in the slightest.

Comment

gahhhh wrong thread...too many windows.
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ah well if I knew what you lot were on about I may voice my opinion, LB will always be a number one fer me no matter how old we are xx

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                                gahhhh wrong thread...too many windows.
                                If you need double glazing I am sure we can help lol!
                                "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                                (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X